35.

sorry for the late update! been in nyc for like 2 months and been exploring i haven't had the time to sit my ass down and do this.

-

indie didn't know what to think, she didn't want to think of anything, she just absolutely wanted to crawl into a hole and die. she didn't know what to feel, should she just wait until calum came home and screamed at him?

should she go to stumptown coffee and catch him in the fucking act? she didn't know what to do but she knew the last thing she should do was tell luke because luke would go all bruce lee on calum and that wouldn't solve anything.

instead of choosing doing anything drastic, she decided she could really go for a drive, calm herself down and clear her thoughts. "luke, i'm going out." she says, grabbing her car keys from the coffee drawer and shoving the drawer close hard which made luke cringe.

"are you okay?" luke asks, turning around to look at her sister whose bright red in the face and looking like she could really punch someone in the face. "you're really red. what happened?"

indie shakes her head as if nothing happened. "just work stuff, i'm going to the office for a bit. i'll see you later." luke raises his eyebrows but doesn't question anything, instead he just nods and goes back to watching whatever he was watching on tv.

indie proceeds to leave the house and slams the door behind her, she didn't mean to do it on purpose, it was the hormonal angry and confused emotions inside of her and she just hopes luke doesn't come out and makes her tell the truth.

should she drive in rage and risk herself crashing or skidding off the road? or should she walk her feet off until they're numb and physically cannot stand? indie chose option two, she'd rather have her feet numb than to kill herself or her baby.

her baby.

how could calum cheat now? especially when they were having a baby together! he promised her she was the only one in his life and now he goes and do this.

just the thought of having the conversation with calum made her sick, she was so sick of all the fighting and the arguments and the cries and the apologies she didn't think she could handle another "i can explain." anymore.

-

two miles.

indie walked for two miles to nowhere and her feet were starting to ache, somehow the two miles that she walked led her right in front of where her boyfriend should be. she stood outside for about ten minutes before seeing her boyfriend pull up near the parking lot and park his car.

indie deadass wanted to jump him right away but she knew she had to remain calm so instead, she distanced herself towards a lamppost from across the street.

after calum enters the coffee shop, indie crossed the street and stood right in front of the entrance, she searched around before she sees calum and some girl chatting away by the window.

it took every inch inside indie not to burst out crying because she really wanted to, she didn't want to play games anymore. she knew that calum did end up cheating, she was going to leave his ass for good and that was final.

a lot of people would expect indie to run in and confront them but she didn't want to cause a scene so she just stood outside, her feet aching and her heart slowly breaking.

she stood outside the entire time just watching the two laughing and talking about god knows what, she watched as calum checks his watch before standing up, the girl following his movements and kiss her on the cheek and bidding their goodbyes.