21.

twenty one (pilots)

indie walked out the kitchen with two bowls of popcorn in each arm, one salted butter and one caramel, the couple never shared their popcorn. calum hated sweet things and indie hated bitter and salty things. this always lead to their romantic movies nights to end in failure.

calum entered the dvd into its slot, the intro of texas chainsaw massacre almost causes indie to lose her balance and throw the popcorn all over the place but thankfully, she made it just in time for the sofa. even though it wasn't halloween anymore, calum had convinced indie to watch his collection of scary movies, she didn't object though, she never really liked disney movies, luke did though.

"here's your bowl of cholesterol," indie snickered, handing calum the buttery snack. "don't die, or do, i don't care."

calum snorted, "you've only tried it once, you can't judge a book by its cover."

"i only need to try it once, that shit is disgusting, i don't understand how you eat that shit all in one go." indie argued, slowly stuffing her mouth with her caramel goodness. calum rolled his eyes, he didn't want to argue, there was no point, he only planted his butt onto the sofa next to his girlfriend.

forty five minutes into the movie, indie was bored, sure the movie was gory but was it gory enough for someone with such a high tolerance in gore? nope. it was as if her prayers were answered when she started receiving messages from michael.

michael: this is the first time i've bottomed and my ass hurts

michael: send help

michael: indieindiedindiendindineidneine

michael: please dont tell me you and calum are doing the dirtyyyyyy

indie: hush i'm watching a movie

michael: no you're not

indie: on a scale of 1 - 10, how much does ur ass hurt

michael: ashton pretty much destroyed it last night

indie: stop talking

"aren't you going to pay attention to the movie?" indie looked up to see her boyfriend's eyebrows furrowing, she pursed her lips.

"michael just texted me, he said his ass hurts, ashton destroyed it last night," indie said, calum's eyes widen, then she realised that her boyfriend did not know the two were fooling around. "oh yeah, ashton's gay by the way."

calum sunk back into the sofa, his face grimacing at the thought of his best friends having séx, "thanks for the side note babe, well, it's not like i can do anything about it, ask him to come over or something, we'll have a giant sleepover."

indie nodded, quickly asking michael whether he was up for a sleepover at her place, she decided to invite ashton too, just for the sake of it. her parents weren't going to be home, they were visiting her grandparents so the only ones in the house were luke and indie, except now there's a plus of calum, michael and ashton.

x x x 

"for the love of god, please get me some aspirin, panadol, whatever the fuck, my butt muscles are aching so much, i'm going to fall apart, i swear." was the first thing michael said as he walked through the hemming's household, indie only chuckled, letting him inside.

"i invited your fuck buddy by the way," indie shouted from the door way as michael sat on the couch in the living room, "i hope you don't mind."

"what?" michael shouted back, calum came down from the stairs, shooting a glare towards michael, michael didn't care though, he was in too much pain to care what calum thought. "i love you, calum."

"is your ass jealous of all the shit that comes out from your mouth?" calum retorted, "–oh wait."

michael rolled his eyes, calum was too full of sass for his paining bottom. the doorbell rang again, michael groaning and hoping it wasn't ashton. unfortunately, it was. ashton walked in with a dress suit on, his skinny jeans tight to his thighs that michael gets turned on by so much. "oh hey baby boy, didn't know you were gonna be here. what a nice surprise."

calum choked, "ash, please don't tell me––"

"yes, i do calum. i have a daddy kink, thanks for noticing. say it with me, d-a-dd-y kink." ashton said, the sarcasm strong in his voice. calum only rolled his eyes, he didn't know what to think. his best friends were fucking, his girlfriend didn't like buttered popcorn and hell, only god knew where luke was.

-

filler filler filler but its v important :-)