18.

indie promised luke she was going to be gone for a couple of days, a couple of days turned into a week, a week turned into two weeks and in those two weeks, luke was sure that they were dead.

andrew wanted to file a police report but only georgia could stop, she kept trying to calm him down but in her heart she knew that indie was okay, she knew that because indie would call her via payphone near the motel they were staying at and the her what they've done that day.

"i've just about had it, dad, we need to call the police." luke tugged at his dirty blonde hair, andrew didn't have time to answer, their front door opened, georgia was the first one to react, standing up from their couch and running over to her daughter.

"indie!" georgia engulfed her daughter into a tight hug. "you're back, i've missed you."

luke and andrew stood back, luke was just relieved to know her sister wasn't dead and andrew just wanted to talk to calum for taking his baby away from him. "indie! where have you been, child?" andrew asked, sternness in his voice, he was never the fun parent, he was always the strict conservative father.

"andrew," georgia hissed. "just be glad that she's home and not buried somewhere."

andrew shook his head, "what you did was unacceptable! you could've gotten lost in the middle of nowhere! what would've happened if we found you and calum dead on the streets? how irresponsible could you be?!"

"andrew!"

"stay out of this, georgia!" andrew shouted at his wife, luke's eyes widened, coming to his step mother's side, trying to comfort her in case anything else bad happened.

indie bit at her lip, "i needed this, dad. it was only for two weeks, i'm still alive, not dead and that's all that matters."

"calum forced you into this, didn't he?" andrew interrogated, indie immediately came into his defense.

"no he did not, i initiated it!" indie raised her voice, "don't bring him into this."

andrew rubbed at his face. "ever since he's been back into your life, you've been out of it. don't get me wrong, i love the boy to death but you've been out of control."

"i am twenty one years old, i'm in uni, i have a job, i'm stable, i can handle this. i am responsible, its not like i ran away from home." indie snorted, she wasn't going to back down from this argument.

"dad," luke began, "at least she's safe, that's all that matters."

"of course you would support your sister in a situation like this! you both are pretty much the same person. i don't like this. i don't want you with calum anymore." andrew said, his voice filled with frustration.

georgia took a step forward, "andrew, don't be ridiculous. let the poor girl live, why must you be so uptight all the time?"

"i don't care, you are not allowed to see calum and that is final. twenty one or not, if i catch you with him, i'm sending you back to the uk and you can kiss this family's ass goodbye."

-

andrew why r u like this