20.

"so, michael, who are you with now?" indie asked, watching the pale boy hold the video game console in his hands. michael rolled his eyes, pausing the game.

"nice small talk," he snorted, "why are you asking me about my love life?"

indie shrugged, "i'm curious."

"no, you're not," michael laughed, shaking his head at the girl. "you're only curious because you don't have your love life to talk about since there isn't any problems for once, be happy about it."

indie laughed, trying to hide the small feeling of offense when michael said 'for once', it made her think about what people thought of her and calum's relationship, did they think they were bad people?

"hey. i'm just curious. tell me, what has the cliffoconda been up to?" indie pressed on, trying to put her feelings aside.

michael, paused his video game, standing up from the ground to un- numb his butt before joining her on the couch. "nope, besides a few kisses here and there. nothing serious though."

"well at least you get more action than ashton, i heard he hasn't gotten laid in a while."

michael rolled his eyes, "uh yeah, i'm pretty sure ashton is gay."

indie tilted her head, "what? what makes you say that?"

the older boy cleared his throat, almost as if he was preparing for a speech.

"he constantly talks about dude's asses more than i do, and he started commenting on my fashion!" michael pouted at his last sentences, "i don't care if my jeans have too much overhang, it's the jeans company's problem, not mine. they should know people don't have that large width of ankles."

indie raised an eyebrow, a little too overwhelmed by the new information. "maybe his persona changed, maybe he got more mature. i mean his hair says so, he looks about forty now."

"he also said his nipples started hurting and that his hairline was off." michael retorted, "what is that supposed to mean?"

"maybe he's going through some late blooming hormonal changes--"

"we kissed."

"okay fine, he's gay," indie sighed. "are you guys still friends?"

michael shrugged, reaching down to grab his video game console to restart his game

"we fuck on a daily basis, so, you could say that."