19.

"he can't just be in a bad mood and decide who i can and cannot see!" indie wailed her arms everywhere, her cheeks were tinted a pink from all the screaming and yelling and it did not take long for indie to go see calum again.

calum couldn't help but chuckle, "babe, calm down, you're going to explode."

"i'm pretty sure i have, here we are having a great holiday and then this huge burden just falls onto me again," indie sighed, she sat onto his bed, covering her face with her hands. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to come over and yell at everything."

"don't worry, babe. if anything, i kind of missed you." calum shrugged, he didn't mind at all, he knew andrew was a tough man, although he's known the dude for almost his whole life because calum and luke were friends.

"we saw each other a few hours ago," indie retorted. "i'm still going to come and see you though."

calum chuckled, grabbing indie by the waist and pulling her back so she laid on calum's bed, "babe, maybe you shouldn't see me for a week or so, let your dad cool off. he's obviously busy because of his work and seeing his daughter missing for two weeks didn't really help."

indie rolled her eyes, she knew calum was right and that it was the most mature decision to do, her inner seventeen year old self was taking over. "i hate that you're right." indie sighed, rolling to her side so she was face to face with calum who was supporting his head with his arm, the other hand on indie's hip. "i also hate that you're stupidly handsome."

"you didn't have a problem with my handsomeness when you went down on me--"

"finish that sentence and i will never do what i did to you during the trip again." indie warned, taking the pillow she had next to her and shoving it to calum's face. calum started giggling, his inner eight year old self remembering all the funny memories that they had together.

calum threw the pillow he was shoved by on the floor and rolled himself on top of indie so that he was hovering over her, "why don't we de-stress ourselves?" the famous smirk evident in her face made her cheeks blush into a crimson shade.

"you just want to get in my pants." indie snorted, although she didn't mind when calum held her hands down by the sides of her face and grinded down on her, "are you trying to turn me on because its not working."

"are you sure because your skin says otherwise, you have goosebumps."

indie shrugged, trying to hide the evident lust she actually had. "your room is cold."

"the heater is on," calum raised an eyebrow, his hand traveling from the valley of her chest to the her stomach, fiddling with the hem of her shirt. "are you sure you're cold?" calum asked once again, planting slow, open mouth kisses on her neck and collarbones.

"are you going to take off my shirt or do i have to do it for you?" indie asked, clear annoyance in her voice, she was extremely turned on and having calum tease her did not help the situation.

let's just say, in the end, clothes were shedded and on the floor and the rest of the night was history.

-

did i leave you sexually frustrated yet

guess what? 5sos are coming to malaysia and i am seeing them liked i've waited 48391991 years for this ((3 years)) but you know what i mean.

thoughts?

do y'all want smut soon?

stay great, don't constipate. x