25.

"calum," indie pokes her boyfriend on the cheek as he slurs in his sleep. "earth to calum, wake up."

a grumbled response is all she gets in return.

luke walks into the room, snorting at the couple as he walks into the kitchen to probably binge eat some more food like he's being doing the past week. indie trails behind him, trying to find someone to talk to since her boyfriend doesn't function until at least half past ten in the morning.

"morning, luke." indie greets him, she walks to the fridge and looks for her mango juice only to see the liquid being consumed by luke. "jesus, are you okay?"

"i'm fine, just peachy."

"luke..."

luke sighs, turning on the tap water to wash his cup. "i went to get tested."

"for?"

"you know, tested for sexual diseases and my results are coming in next week and i'm nervous."

indie's eyes widen, "oh."

luke rolls his eyes, "yeah, oh."

indie doesn't know how to respond, does she comfort him? should she be worried? what exactly is she supposed to say to her sibling that went to get tested to see if the amount of sex he's been having would affect his health temporarily or maybe forever?

"um, have you and aria not been using protection?" indie asks quietly, not sure what to make of the conversation.

luke snorts. "of course we have, but, we just decided to get tested in case one of us has transmitted anything, she's not pregnant or anything."

"i never said she was pregnant--"

"i know, sorry i've been on edge all month, i just want to be cleared and be okay so i can live a normal life again." luke says. "are you going to get tested?"

indie stops and thinks. she never thought of that before. they've always used protection when they had intercourse. they were never careless. and then she thought, a condom might help her not get pregnant. but std's are still std's. "i might want to but i don't know if calum would want to, it's embarrassing to bring up stuff like that."

"no it's not, what would be embarrassing is if you had an std." luke says in a duh tone.

indie sighs but nods. "well, now that you said it, i really should get tested with him, but i'll think about it. i don't know how to ask him."

indie didn't have to ask. calum was on the other side of the wall, already agreeing.

-

short chapter but i just thought this was important. updating again soon though so don't worry, next update will probably be on friday or thursday evening after i've done my math gcse. not many people bring up the subject of stds in their fan fics and that shit is real life. so i was thinking, why the fuck not?

leave your thoughts if you want to.

what would you like to see in this book?

around five to ten more chapters and this book will be over. :-(

xo, intan.