chapter 2

I felt my bed had dipped a little, I looked to see Tony sitting on my bed next to me. “Hey.” I nodded as I left tony wipe my cheeks, “You okay panda?” I nodded again, “Lair than why were you crying.” I heard Stephanie’s voice say as I felt tears roll down my cheeks. “Steph go down stairs and wait.” She stomped her foot, “No! I can be here too.” She said in her ‘I can do what I want voice.’ I was Jamie behind her, “I really think you should go down stairs.” He told her as she groaned going down stairs.

“Now tell me what’s wrong Andy.” I looked at him, “I just remembered when I almost killed my self…If Mike wasn’t there, you wouldn’t have to ignore me all the time or forget me.” I sobbed as I saw Tony shocked. “Andrea I wouldn’t forget about you or ignore you,” He said pushing my hair away from my face, “Well you used to all the time, and when steph is over you always forget I live here too.” I said softly as he kissed my head, “Andrea Panda Lexus Perry I will never be like that again I promise you.” All I could do is nod as I kept crying.

He hugged me, than laid with me in my bed, “Do you want me to stay here?” I shrugged, “No, not if you have plans turtle.” He shook his head, “Not really we were just going over to her place for ‘alone time’ but we don’t need it.” I looked at him, “It’s okay turtle you have plans, go…” he kissed my head as he headed downstairs as I grabbed my Ninja turtles blanket covering myself falling asleep slowly.

I opened my eyes slowly as I saw turtle shut my door, “tone why are you still here?” he smiled at me, “I’m spending time with my sister.” “The guys were coming over,” Tony chuckled at me, “No I told them I was going to be home, and I will kiss up to Steph later. I still don’t get why she doesn’t believe your my sister.” I giggled, “Mike and I were joking about that earlier.”  “so that’s why you guys were laughing?” I nodded, “We didn’t make fun of Steph to the extreme.”

“I’m sorry for everything I’ve done.” Tony said as he flopped on the opposite side of my bed, “It’s fine tony I forgive you.” I cuddled into my brother in a sisterly way falling asleep once again.

~Tony~
I saw my sister fall asleep cuddled into me as I looked at my phone,

Steph: Having fun with your ‘sister’

Me: you know she really is my sister right? Everyone including our fans know that…

Steph: Unless you can prove it I won’t’ believe it!
 Me: Fine I will Steph but don’t come crying to me when your embarrassed.

Steph: Whatever Tony.

I stopped texting her as I took a picture of my sister sleeping curled up next to me, as I cuddled up to her.

I put it as my background not wanting to post it yet. I put my phone on the floor as I put my arms around my sister protectively, falling asleep myself. I woke more like jumped out of the bed awake Andrea left her phone plugged into the stereo. She did the same as she unplugged it, “Hey mom…Yeah want us to bring the others? Alright mom love you.”

She looked at me, “Mom wants us at the house for a Barbeque, she wants to see the boys as well.” I laughed, “Well go get your hair straightened out and we will go. She ran into the bathroom while I went down stairs to grab a water. Andrea ran down the stairs excited, “Let’s go and call Stephanie and tell her that you are bringing her over to meet mom for the first time.” She giggled as she smiled a little evilly.