chapter 27

-Jenna-
I sighed wanting to see Tony, I left because Stephanie. She threatened me, to kill me; but I couldn't stand it I couldn't tell Tony because we got our daughter back. In a letter I told him to on that I wasn't that special girl. He was upset I knew it.

_Andrea_
I heard a car pull into the drive way, I smiled thinking that Austin was home but it was a taxi. I seen her. Jenna. I grabbed Ellie as I walked out, "what are you doing here." She sighed softly handing me a Piece of paper. I read it as my jaw dropped. Before I could say anything Alan came in panicked. "Austin is in the hospital!" I got up got Ellie in her car seat, I got dressed quickly:

 "Austin is in the hospital!" I got up got Ellie in her car seat, I got dressed quickly:

I grabbed Ellie, grabbing my keys I got my baby buckled up. I got in and so did Jenna, I buckled and left. Alan followed. When I got to the hospital Jenna got Ellie as I went inside I seen Jenna walked in and stood next to me. "Is there an Austin Carlile here?" The nurse looked at me. "he is in emergency surgery." I sighed Jenna handed me Ellie. I seen my brother walk in with Lena, Lena ran to Jenna as her eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry I left baby." I smiled softly. I got Ellie out of her car seat, her head rested on my shoulder my hand supporting her head n my other hand supporting her. I laid at an angle, "my little baby girl you are about to be a big sister." I closed my eyes praying that Austin is doing good.

I fell asleep as I woke I seen the doctor, "do you need a bed?" I nodded. "my soon to be is in surgery, and my daughter will need a crib." He chuckled, "it's set up. Just call a nurse when you need anything." I nodded as I got up carefully grabbing the car seat. He showed us to a room Austin was in it. I went over to him still carrying Ellie. His eyes fluttered open, "hey baby." I smiled, "Alan scared me when he told me." He frowned. "and Jenna is back. Stephanie took her." He frowned. Ellie fussed as the nurse came in, "I will get her a bottle." I smiled at her, "thank you." She just  smiled she looked over Austin. Ellie got more fussy, "look El it's daddy!" I turned her she cooed a little before getting fussy. After a while and Ellie weeping we got a bottle for her. I feed her as I sat in the chair next to him.

_ Tony _
I didn't know what to do since Jenna is back I met this amazing girl but I love Jenna she is the one. I looked at her talking to Lena. I haven't seen her happy since Jenna left. I got lost in my thoughts. I couldn't make up my mind. The one i love or the one I just met.