Chapter 10

~Andrea~

I woke to a dark room, I got up feeling for a wall as I heard Tyler say, “Were did you both go? What do you mean you went out of town!” he screamed as I whimpered at all the bruises on my arms and legs. “No stay out of town…I don’t need you two getting caught.” He said as he hung up and walked over to my room. I ran back to the bed sitting on it, “Good your up.” I nodded quietly, One thing I have learned since I have been here for about I don’t know how many days… is to be quiet unless asked or told to talk.

I sat on the bed he pulled me by my hair, as I screamed he pulled harder on my hair as we both heard Sirens, he growled and let go of my hair than he broke my leg. I screamed really loudly as I heard the car doors shut, as Tyler grabbed his gun grabbing me dragging me outside screaming, “I will shoot her!” I screamed as he pushed me into someone and ran, I heard, “We need an ambulance!” I sat there crying, “where’s my brother? Where’s tony?” I cried as I felt someone wrap there arms around me..

I looked up to see Tony, I hugged him as he and I just hugged one another and cried, “I’m so sorry Andrea!” he cried as I hugged him tightly, “I-it’s not y-your f-fault!” I cried as I felt more people come over and hugged me, I looked to see Chris Motionless, Vic, Jamie, Mike, David and Kyle, Kellin, Gabe, Jack, Justin, Jesse, Ryan, and Jacky along with Austin, Alan, Andy, Ash, Danny, and some others. We just group hugged till I heard, “We need Miss. Perry now please we need to get her to the hospital.” They all let me go, “Mr. Perry you may come with since you are her brother.” He nodded they put me on a stretcher;

Tony held my hand as they put the IV in and gave me some morphine to fall asleep…

~Tony~

I held her hand as she fell asleep, moving some Blonde hair out of her face as I wipe the tears from her face, “I will always be there sis, I’m so sorry he got to you…” I whispered as I heard the paramedics say, “has something like this happen before?” I just nodded silently, “the same guy almost killed my sister after their graduation day, granted they had broken up…He was supposed to be in jail for three more years…” the paradmedic nodded as we finally got to the hospital they rushed her in for x-rays. I sat in the waiting room,

“Hey Tony, How’s everything?” I looked up to see Austin, “She has to get x-rays to see if she need surgery on her leg,” He nodded as he sat next to me, “My sister really likes you Austin, When we have to go back on tour, I want her at your house.” He looked a little shocked but nodded, “Anything to help you and Andrea Tony.” I nodded as we both sat in silence. “Mr. Perry?” I stood up as I looked at the doctor, “We are getting your sister ready for surgery on her leg, everything else seems fine.” I nodded as we all waited for my sister.

~Andrea~

I groaned as I opened my eyes I see a white ceiling, ‘I’m not with Tyler anymore…’ I thought as I looked over to see Tony asleep next to the bed with his head on the bed as I giggled softly as Austin was waking up, “hey Austin.” I said softly as he smiled at me, “hey? You need anything.” I giggled and nodded, “could you get me some Starbucks and my duffle bag from the bus?” He chuckled at me as he kissed my cheek. “Alright, I will be right back!” I giggled softly at him. When he left I poked Tony, “tony, tony, tony, tony, tony, tony, tony, tony, tony.” I poked him again as I giggled at him, “Turtle, turtle, turtle, turtle, turtle, turtle, turtle, turtle, turtle, turtle, turtle, turtle.”  He shifted a little as  he was still asleep. “tony the turtle pleaaase wake up!” I giggled as he jumped up and looked at me.

“YOUR AWAKE!” he yelled than hugged me, I giggled at him; “mom is at a hotel.” I nodded as I sighed, “Tony thank you, for not giving up on finding me.” I whispered as he hugged me, “I will never give up on you Andrea Perry.” I giggled as Vic said, “Hey Tony, urm I know this is kinda a bad time but we have an interview.” I giggled as I said, “just have it with me here.” They both looked at me as tony said, “Are you sure you want that?” I nodded and smiled as Austin came in with a Mocha Frappuccino, and my duffle bag, “Urm is a nurse or Frenchi close?” “I will go get a nurse.” I nodded.

I just sat and sipped my Frappuccino, as my brother came back in with a nurse, “Could you help me get into my clothes?” She smiled and nodded, I put a robe on as I put my arm around hers and I hopped on one leg to the bathroom, I changed into a white shirt split underneath the breast with a black shirt under the white part, I put on shorts with my Suicide Silence zip up hoodie, I put on light makeup with pink lip gloss with my spiked bracelet and one of my Purple, blue and pinkish Vans. I hopped back to the bed with the nurse helping me.

When I sat on the bed, Austin kissed my cheek, “I will be back later, I need to get to my hotel and take a shower.” I nodded as I hugged him goodbye. “Sis you seem like yourself.” I nodded, “In my dream Lilly told me that I should ignore what happen and be myself.” He smiled as he hugged me, I moved over so Tony could sit on the bed. “Hey, Tony hey Andrea!” Jamie said as I giggled, “Hey Jamie!” he chuckled as he sat by the bed. As I scooted up a bit having Tony sit behind me as I sat on his lap as Vic (since he is the smallest out of all of us) sat next to Tony and I; mike sat next to the bed by Tony and I. “Who is interviewing?” Vic smiled, “Bryan Stars!” I nodded!