Chapter 12

~Andrea~

When we got into his car I pouted as Austin got in he smiled at me as my heart melted a little I blushed and smiled back, “We will stay at your brother’s house till tomorrow take you on a date than go to the house and chill with the guys.” I giggled, “Sounds like a plan.” He smiled at he poked my side as I giggled; it took a couple hours before we got to my brother’s house. Austin got out as I just sat in the car till he helped me, OHMYGOSH! I forgot about my arm, they took the cast off telling me that it was better…Or they just didn’t want it on my arm just hospitals are like that I guess. “Urm, Vic said his girlfriend is coming over to help you go out and get ready for our date!” I giggled, “Alright that will give you time to go home and change.” He chuckled nodding, “Urm…I want to give you something.” He said as he handed me a little box. When I opened it I saw this beautiful ring with a swirl of diamonds going into a little diamond in the middle.

“A-A-Austin?” I stuttered and looked at him, “It’s a promise ring don’t worry.” He smiled at me as I looked into his eyes; “It’s a promise ring because I promise I always will be there for you, protect you, and I will always take care of you and love you.” He whispered the last part as I looked at him. “Love me?” I saw him blush a little as he nodded, “Andrea I’m here!” I heard Sandra say as she came in. I got up as I had grabbed my crutches and went to Sandra; “Austin I will see you when I get home.” I said giving him a smile, when he smiled back he hugged me than left. “did I interrupt something?” I smiled at her, “Yeah but it’s okay I will talk to him on our date.” She smiled as she said, “first place the salon for our hair and nails.” I nodded, “I think I want to dye my hair white than put Black and Pink highlights. With my nails I want Black at the bottom fading into white.” She laughed, “Your not picky at all!”

I rolled my eyes and smiled at her; she popped in a CD as it played ‘Southern Constellations/The Boy Who Could Fly’ I laughed at her as it played, “Well this works!” she smiled softly at me as I started to sing along to it. Half way through the song, we got to the mall we went straight for the salon. I told them what I wanted as the girl with whitish blonde hair with green and purple highlights smiled at me, “This will look amazing I promise!” I giggled at her and smiled, “I trust you! I also believe you!” she giggled as she started my hair, “So what is the change?” I smiled, “I always wanted my hair this way, my brother is always picking but he is on tour so Idgaf!”

“Your tony Perry’s sister right?”  she asked as I looked at her, “will you fan girl?” She giggled, “No, I’m not that bad.” I giggled as I nodded, “Yeah; I’m just getting ready for a date though!” she smiled at you, “Awe!” she said as I laughed, we went quiet for a few while he had done my hair. When she started the highlights I relaxed as Sandra said, “Andrea!” “whata!” I heard her giggle, “Are you going to curl you hair now or later? I have Vic’s credit card and he told me to go crazy!” I laughed, “No he didn’t!” I heard her giggle, “true enough!” we both laughed, when my hair was done I smiled giving her a hug. “thank you!” she smiled as she giggled at me. I paid and left; we went to the nail salon as I told them what I wanted my nails to look like they smiled as Sandra looked at me.

“You HAVE to tell me what’s going on?” I smiled a little as I said, “I hope he makes tonight special...” She smiled at me as she than said, “Give it time he may want to go slooow.” I laughed, “Like Vic….In bed with you?” she blushed as I busted out laughing, “Oh gosh I love you!” as I answered my phone, “Hello brotha.” Tony chuckled, as I heard all the guys say hello, “Hey  vic so I heard mfmfmfmhm” Sandra slapped her hand that hadn’t gotten painted on over my mouth. I licked her hand as she pulled away, “were slow in bed.” I started laughing all over again as I heard the guys start laughing, “So what do I owe this beautiful call for?” “Just wondering what my little sister is doing?” “getting details about Vic’s sex life and getting my nails done for my date tonight.”