Chapter 25

~Unknown~

Stephanie is killing me I swear she is so annoying and obsessed with Tony, no one really cares… Stephanie was gone she went shopping or some shit, it’s been like 10 days since we had the baby and the girl here, I went to the basement to see the girl looking at me as I pulled my knife she looked at me as I put my finger to my lips as she looked at me confused, I cut the duct tape on her legs I helped her up as I sighed, “Let’s go, we have to be quick!” she nodded.

 she got Ellie as I put her in the back seat of my car and told her to lay down in case Stephanie comes back knowing and hoping she wouldn’t come back. When we got away from there safely I heard the girl ask, “Why are you helping my niece and I?” I sighed, “Look Stephanie is obsessed and crazy.” I heard her sigh “I got that from the last time she was here.”

I nodded as she got Ellie, she looked Healthy, “I’ll drop you off at the hospital.” She nodded, “Thank you so much.” She mumbled, “Can I know your name?” I sighed, “No it’s not important.” She sighed, “thank you again.” She said again before we both got quiet.

~Lena~

When we got to the hospital I got out picked up Ellie as he drove off I went into the hospital, “Your- your Lena the girl on the news!” I nodded, “Please help my neice she could be sick.” She nodded as Ellie started crying as I got her from the nurse she sighed, “I’ll call both your parents.” Another nurse said as I nodded. I followed the nurse into the baby/toddler side of the hospital as the nurse took Ellie from me again as she got her checked out, “She’s fine!” she giggled, I nodded as I head, “LENA!” I turned to see mom, Dad, Auntie Andrea and Uncle Austin. I smiled as I picked up Ellie and walked over there, I handed Ellie to Auntie Andrea as she hugged me, “God I thought you were never coming back.” She cried as I started crying, “IT was Stephanie she is crazy! Her partner helped us here, I don’t know his name though.” I said as Dad hugged me as I hugged him back. “Don’t ever leave my side.” He cried.

~Andrea~

I cried as I hugged Ellie, Austin hugged the both of us as we heard Ellie giggled; making Austin and I giggle/chuckle, “glad to have you both home.” I said as Lena smiled at me as I kissed Ellie’s head as I handed Ellie to Austin. He smiled at her, “Well we are taking Lena to the police station.” I nodded, “We are going home and giving Ellie a bath. They chuckled, “I’ll do that when we get home.” She giggled as I smiled, “see you guys later.” I said as we went home. When we got home I woke Austin as I got Ellie from the backseat as we went inside. “Go to bed Austin I’ll give Ellie the bath.” He chuckled, “I’m awake now.” He smiled at me as he kissed me softly, as he mumbled, “We got our baby back.” I giggled, “Yes, yes we did.” I smiled as I went into our bathroom as I filled Ellie’s tub with warm water.

I giggled as I put her into the water as she splashed and giggled in the water, I smiled at her as I washed her as Austin took over as I grabbed her blankets from her room and grabbed her pajama’s putting them in our room as Austin was drying her off he put lotion on her as I handed him her pajama’s as he got her pajama’s on I changed into shorts and a tank top. I crawled into bed as I saw Ellie crawl over to me as I giggled I hugged her close to me as she looked at me as I kissed her nose and wrapped her blanket around her as I saw her fall asleep right away. Austin came into bed as he came close to us as I smiled at him, “We have our baby back.” I said tearing up as he smiled at me, “yes, and she will be here forever with us.” I giggled as I nodded, “True enough.” I said as I smiled as I said, “have you hear D at Sea’s version of, ‘Second & Sebring’?” he shook his head as I played it for him. “he’s good.” Austin said when the song was over. I smiled, “I know but I still love your voice better.” I said as he chuckled, “I yell at people.” He said making me laugh.

“shut up you’re a m a z i n g.” I said as he laughed, “Thanks babe.” I looked at him and kissed him, “Today’s been good.” I told him as he smiled at me, “I agree it really has.” He said as we both fell asleep.