Chapter Nine

~Andrea~

I felt his hand cover my mouth as I was about to scream, “If you scream I will shoot you.” I nodded as he duck taped my mouth, than my hands he picked me up and carried me somewhere. I him say, “Put this over her eyes.” When I could see I felt my self get put in the back of a car or something as I listened to the two guys talk, “I hope you know what your doing….” The guy said to my ex, “I told her I would get her back kidnapping or not.” He said chuckling, as i squirmed a little I felt a hand smack me, I screamed a little as my ex chuckled, “Don’t worry love we will be home soon.” I squirmed more as I kicked the back seat of the guy my ex was talking to. He growled as he said, “The one thing you didn’t do is duct tape her feet. “Sorry man,” I kept kicking his seat as I felt a sharp pain in my side, I screamed loudly as I started to bawl.

“Great now Amanda will have to stitch her up!” Tyler (I Think that is his name from before if not sorry!!) scream and hit something,

~Tony~

I got frustrated because I couldn’t find Andrea I asked everyone as I began to panic before I brought Vic, Mike, and Jamie into this, “hey guys I’m a little worried Andrea hasn’t picked up her phone or even came back to the bus at that.” I said in a shaky voice, the guys looked at one another as Vic called 9-1-1 as I went over to Kellin’s bus as the door swung open I thankfully dodged it as Kellin saw me, “Hey man I found Andrea’s phone on my way back to the bus’s, you might want to here this….

“Tyler?” I heard a guy chuckle, “I told you I would come back love.” I heard her take in a breath, “Kidnapping or not.” I heard the venom in his voice, as I heard her scream and the phone drop. “Now no talking or I will hit you or worse.” Than we heard nothing as I fell to my knee’s crying, “he shouldn’t be out of jail.” I cried as I put my hands on my hands; “Hey Ton-“ “Is everything okay?” I looked at Vic as I said, “Do you remember Andrea’s ex tyler?” He nodded slowly, “How could I forget, the guy who nearly killed her.” He said as I nodded, “Well according to the recording I just heard that Kellin played he is out of jail and he got her back like he promised.” Vic bro hugged me as we waited for the police once they got our statements brought the phone in for the recording than they told us they will do a missing persons on TV and put out a bolo for Tyler.

I walked onto our bus walking back to the bunks to see Stephanie there, she smiled at me like nothing is happening I rolled my eyes, “Stephanie…” She gave me a worried look, “You never call me by my whole name what’s wrong?” I gave her an angry look, “My sister is kidnapped and you don’t care! You both hate one another, she tried to be nice to you when you guys first meet than you blew her off like it was nothing! Than she tells us that she attempted because of the both of us! Now your acting like nothing is happening!!” I screamed as she looked at me with wide eyes. “I-I Don’t know what to say Tony,” I looked down as I said, “I think we need a break until I get my sister back.” I said as I looked at her with her eyes filled with hurt. “Okay Tony if it’s what you want.” I just nodded as she packed all of her things and left. I sighed laying on my bed crying just thinking what my sister could be going through right now.

~Andrea~

After I got my stitches done I was still blind folded and duck tapped even my feet, “Does she really need all of this tyler?” He snorted, “You don’t know what she is like.” ‘Amanda’ said, “Tyler we all went to school together how can I not, and we all know her brother will kill you when he finds out.” She said as I felt my self getting thrown over someone’s shoulder. I tried getting air as I hit whoever’s shoulder; “Look what you did Steven! Now I will have to restitch her when you get her locked in.” She huffed and he chuckled, “Oh please you never cared about her manda!” “Just get her into that damned room before I kill you” she said as I felt that we were moving as I was thrown onto a bed I groaned as I flet the blind fold come off to see Steven…

~Short Flashback~

I giggled as Steven and I played tag, “Oh come on slow poke!” I giggled as he ran over to me as he smiled and kissed my cheek. He was like a brother to me, His long black hair getting into his face as I smiled at him, “Oh come on you don’t HAVE to listen to what Tyler says…” He instantly looked down, “Yes I do, if I don’t and I did what I really wanted right now he would be pissed.” I looked at him confused, as I put my hand on his cheek grabbing on of my clips from my hair, it was black so it would blend in a little, I put some of his hair back, “Stevie tell me what you want to do?” He blushed and looked down at his shoes, “I would have to show you but Tyler will be back soon.” His voice shaky as we heard Tyler, “Steve what are you doing wit my girl!” he yelled jokingly as I said, “We were having a heart to heart moment.” I said…

~end~

I looked at him cupping his cheek, “I’m so sorry Steven I didn’t know you liked me till graduation when you kissed me.” I cried as he hugged me, as he whispered, “I’m not doing this by choice; he said he would kill me this time if I didn’t help.” He said again as he left the room.” I balled until I saw ‘Amanda come in.” “What’s wrong?” I shook my head as I held out my hand for her to cut the tape from. When she did I put my hands on my head pulling my hair a little as I cried, whispering, ‘I’m so stupid’ over and over again. “lay on your side please.” I just laid on my side as she lifted my shirt, and started to stitch me up again.  “Weren’t you Steven’s girlfriend ALONG time ago?” I asked quietly, I watched her nod, “Yeah but we split up the year before graduation.” I nodded, when she got done, she stayed in here with me and turned on the news.

News person: “Sorry to interrupt your program folks but we have a missing girl it is reported that he had got kidnapped, if you see a girl who looks like this: (Showed a picture of me) Please call this number, The police are also looking for the man who escaped prison who also kidnapped this girl.” He showed a picture of tyler, as they went on talking for a while.

I started to cry when I heard them talking about my brother who was looking for me along with my warped tour family. I sat on the bed crying my eyes out, “Tony I hope you find me ad bring me back, please…” I begged as I looked up. Amanda hugged my side when Tyler burst in, “Get out Amanda!” he yelled as he looked at me glaring, “You found some way to contact them didn’t you!” he screamed as he started to beat me, “NO! I didn’t!” I screamed as he continued, “I’ll be back you little bitch!” he yelled as I heard him say, “No Amanda you and Steven need to leave NOW!” he yelled as I heard him storm off, I look up to see Steven, “Amanda and I will help I promise.” He whispered and ran out before Tyler came back,

~Steven~

Amanda and I drove to the venue where tyler had made me drive we ran to one of the bus’s, I knocked to see a guy, “Could you tell us were Tony is? It’s REALLY important about his sister.” He nodded as he ran over to the other bus as we ran behind him, I held Amanda’s hand as she squeezed my hand a little. “S-steven?” Tony asked as I nodded, “Look, we need to get you and us over to the police station we know where your sister is.” He nodded as we jumped into his car with some other people as he speed to the police station as we told them as we told the police they would also need to bring SWAT…

Now we just have to have faith that she is still alive….