Chapter 5

~Andrea~

When I woke I looked to see my head still on Austin’s leg, I got up wondering; if Austin should come too… I got up carefully not to wake Austin as I covered him with the blanket I was using. As I went to my room I was getting my Suicide Silence Tank and my Suicide Silence hoodie along with my White skinnies. Your probably wondering why are you going to your best friend’s grave in my normal clothes? Because She would hate it if we all ware black and all sad.

I turned on the shower stripping and I hopped into the shower I washed my body, and hair, I got out of the shower, quickly getting dressed blow dried my hair. I quickly straightened my hair putting my hoodie on quickly than ran out of the bathroom getting my socks and grey Vans on with stars on them. I put on my Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Suicide Silence, Black Veil Brides and my Of Mice & Men bracelets; I went into the bathroom again putting on light pink lipstick and white eyes-shadow with eyeliner and mascara. I put my Snap back, going into the living room I saw Austin was up and stretching Stephanie was giving Tony an evil glare Vic, Mike, and Jamie were ready. “Hey Austin, can I talk to you out side?” He nodded as I grabbed his hand and walked outside. “Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my best friends grave? Kellin, Katelynne, Mike, Vic and Jamie are coming.” He looked at me, than nodded, “I will go home and change first.” I hugged him saying a quiet thanks.

He kissed my forehead and left, I sighed leaning up against the bus as Stephanie came out seething at me; “Why is my boyfriend going to some grave?” I looked at her and stepped closer to her. “Tony she really did it this time!” I heard Mike yell. “Some Grave? SOME GRAVE!” I screamed as I was about to launch at her I felt hands around my shoulders. I looked to see Kellin, “Kellin let me go, she insulted my best friends grave!” I seethed at her as I was struggling against Kellin. Tony came out and looked at me than Stephanie; “What did you do?” He asked her she huffed at me, “I was just wondering why your going to some grave.” I tore Kellin’s hands off me, “Say it again I dare you…” I said to her she backed away running onto the bus. I growled softly, A while later after I took both my pills,  Austin showed up and felt the tension.

I walked off the bus with the others following behind me, I walked to Lilly’s grave; I smiled at it and looked up, “Lilly I brought some people you would kill me to meet.” I giggled, “Austin Carlile is here with me along with Kellin, Katelynne, and Copeland…Tony showed up this year too.” I said whispering the last part. I felt the sun on my face, “I love you too Lilly Flower.” I said as I smiled blowing her a kiss. “So you just talk to her like that?” Austin asked. I nodded, “We all take turns well I don’t need to I told Lilly everything yesterday.” They all chuckled, as we listened to Mike, “Hey Lilly Monster! Your daughter and son are beautiful as ever! They are so big! I visit them anytime I get with Andrea! We demanded this stop we wouldn’t have missed this chance to talk to you! I meet a girl her name is Frenchi she is a amazing girl! Well I loves you lilly Monster!”

“Heya Lilly! It’s Vic here, We miss you this tour is for you Lilly!” I smiled at him giving him a hug, Tony looked at all of us as he said, “Hey Lil, It’s Tony, Sorry I haven’t been here for a while, everything is good, I have a great girlfriend,” I rolled my eyes, “You are amazing!” he said lastly as Jamie looked at me and I nodded, “Hey HIME TIME HERE!” he said hyperilly, we all laughed. “Lilly we all miss you but we are keeping our heads up and we are being strong for you!”  I smiled as Kellin said, “Hi Lilly I heard you are a big fan! Well, your best friend invited us to talk to you! I am on tour with Pierce The Veil. I’m sure Andrea played our new song to you!” I giggled, Katelynne smiled at me, “Hey Lilly, I’m Katelynne Kellin’s wife! I have a daughter just like you!” I smiled as Austin said.

 “Hey Lilly! I’m Austin, but according to Mike and Andrea you already know me!” I giggled softly, “Well, I wish I could have meet you earlier…Tell my mother I said hi!” he said in a hushed voice. I hugged him, “Well, let’s get back on the road.” Vic said. I blew another kiss to Lilly.