Chapter 6

~Andrea~

I lead some more V.I.P.S. to the bus, as I texted Tony the plan,

Me: I will be out in the crowed when Vic wants me to sing I will in the front by the guards,

Tony: :D Alright I will tell him in a whisper!

Me: Ah ahahahahaha; have fun with that

I ran to the crowed and up to the front where I started jumping around with the fans until Vic called me up to the stage, I grabbed Vic’s hand as he pulled me up; I started to giggle as the fans looked at me. I went over to Tony and hugged him, “Everyone I would love to introduce you to Andrea Perry Tony’s little sister!” I smiled at everyone, “So what song am I going to Sing Vic?” He just smiled at me, “The Balcony Scene of course.” The guys all laughed as they began playing, I as I started to sing everyone cheered

When were where done I gave the guys hugs and ran off stage, I hung out with Kellin and Katelynne for a while until Kellin was called to the stage, after the guys were done they ran off the stage as Tony hugged me. “Ew gross your all sweaty!” he laughed as just kept me in the hug, “You were amazing Andy.” I giggled and kissed his cheek; “Thanks Tone, your always amazing.” He laughed as we pulled out of the hug and walked over to the signings. I stood by tony as he signed stuff, I was zooning out as I felt a slight shove on my shoulder, I looked at Tony as he pointed to someone; I looked up seeing Mike. “Michael Christopher Fuentes you did not just shove me!” he raised his eyebrow as I looked at him. “Maybe I did. Maybe I didn’t!” I started to chase him around as the guys laughed along with some fans as other fans just scowled at us.

When we finally stopped I was trying to catch my breath; “Andy you need to run more.” Mike said laughing; I groaned, “Do not I just didn’t think that we would run this much.” He started laughing more, I stuck my tongue out as we ran to the bus, “Can we go to the beach? PLEASE!” I begged Vic and the guys,

“We can invite people!” I said as they looked at me with my puppy face going on, they all sighed giving in. “YES!” I giggled as I ran to my bunk grabbing my bag getting my swim suit than ran into the bathroom. I quickly got changed as I saw a couple people I didn’t know and Austin, Alan, Aaron,

 Shayley who quit the band last year but I guess was hanging with them?

“hey Austin! Hello Alan.” I said hugging them; I was Aaron,  and Shayley pout as I giggled, as I hugged them. “Oh I Love you guys too.” I said as the chuckled, “Riiiiight.” They said creepily together, I took a quick glance at Austin who was checking me out. I smirked at him as I walked over to Tony, “Turtle!” I said as I tackled him. He almost fell as I giggled, “Panda.” He said as I just smiled, “yes?” I giggled, as he smiled and rolled his eyes, “This is-“ “Chris Motionless, I know.” I smiled, “I’m Andrea, the turtle’s sister.” Chris laughed as I just smiled, “Well, I’m off to meet new people at the beach!” I giggled as I ran to the beach. When I felt my self get picked up I squealed as I noticed the tattoo’s it was Austin. “You just you scared me!” I yelled at him as he threw me over his shoulder “Austin Carlile.” I giggled as he just kept walking.

Austin finally put me down we were at the beach, I smiled as I saw the water; “Race you Carlile!” I screamed as I ran off. But he beat me, damned his long legs! “What do I win?” He asked me as I raised my eyebrow, “I don’t know a date?” I asked as I looked at him as he smiled, “Deal, Tonight before you leave tomorrow.” I nodded as smiled at him; “deal now introduce me to people.” He laughed as he smiled at me, he took my hand as we walked over to some other people. “Hey guys!” “Hey Austin! Who is this?” I smiled, “I’m Andrea, Who are you?” “Beau Boken.” He said as I just smiled, “AH! Your married to the singer of Lights!”

He laughed at me, as he nodded, “My wife is around here somewhere.” I giggled as I saw her, “She’s coming.” I giggled as I jumped on Austin’s back. I waved at beau as Austin carried us away, we went over to a couple guys with kids. “Hey Matty, Hey Criag.” He said as he was now giving me a piggy back ride. “This is Andrea. Or what we all call her panda.” I rolled my eyes blushing. “I’m Tony Perry’s sister.” They both nodded, “Awe your kids are so cute!” I hopped down as I sat in front of Craig’s little girl. “Hi I’m Andy!” I said as I saw the girl shy away a little and say, “I’m Leila.” I smiled at her; “wanna play in the sand with me?” I saw her nod as she giggled, Leila and I spent most of the day building a sand castle.