Chapter 13

~Andrea~

I woke showered and got dressed in my batman skirt putting my shirt on making the strap going behind my neck, I put my ‘I <3 U because we hate the same stuff’  hoodie with light lipstick and eye shadow and eyeliner. I grabbed my crutches walking out to see Austin sleeping, I shook him; he looked at me as I smiled, “going to get breakfast, I will have someone help me.” He nodded as I kissed his cheek. I opened the door…Finally and accidently hit someone, “oh shit I’m sorry!” I looked down to see a girl groaning rubbing her forehead. She looked like she was going to tell me off till she saw my crutches, “It’s okay! Aren’t you?” I nodded, “Yeah Tony’s little sister… Um could you help me? I’m getting my boyfriend and I some food.” She giggled nodding, “My name is Jenna.” I smiled at her, “Well even though you already know my name but I’m Andrea.” She smiled as I sighed wanting to chuck these stupid things across the room..

We walked in silence for a while till I realized someone was following us, “Jenna could you look behind  us to see if a blonde haired girl is following us?” she looked back than stopped, “Yeah, do you want me to do something about it.” I shrugged, I turned to see Stephanie, “what do you want?” “It’s all your fault!” she screamed as I looked at her confused, “For what?” “for your brother breaking up with me!” I shrugged, “How am I supposed to know…can you leave?” she rolled her eyes walking away, We got into Jenna’s car as she said, “So tony and her split?” “I guess so.” I smiled as she blushed, “AWE! You like my brother!” she blushed more as I giggled, “AWE!!!” I giggled as we went to McDonalds getting breakfast as we went back and to my hotel room I opened the door to see Austin up. “Hey babe.” I giggled as I put our food on the table. I watched Jenna’s Jaw just drop; I giggled, “Your brother wants us to visit him again before we go to L.A.”

I nodded, “Can we bring my new friend Jenna?” he just nodded as I gave him his food, as we all ate and talked about random things, “I packed your stuff already.” I nodded, “Jenna you might wanna go pack.” She nodded giggling than ran out of the room. I smiled, “SHE soooo likes my brother.” I told him as he laughed, “I could tell every time you mention his name she blushes.” I nodded, “She seems nice I hope Tony likes her.” He smiled at me as I got up hopping to the garbage as I threw away my stuff I felt Austin turn me an kiss me softly. When a knock was upon the door I opened it smiling, “let’s head out!” I yelled as Austin chuckled making sure we got everything and we all paid for our rooms than I said, “Are you going to follow us or ride with us?” she smiled, “I already told my mom to come get my car.” I nodded going to Austin’s car we all got in as he drove us off.

I saw Jenna in the back doing her own thing I put my hand on Austin’s legs as we started for Phoenix once again.

~A few Hours Later~

Austin parked by my brothers bus, Jenna woke once the car stopped I got out carefully as I got my crutches and started to go to the bus. I knocked on the door than moved, I was Mike opened the door, “Hey Mikey!” I said as he chuckled, “Hey Panda, uh why are you here?” “Tony didn’t tell you?” He chuckled, “You know Tony.” I giggled as I got onto the bus without falling and saw Tony laying on the couch asleep. I smiled as I went over to him and shook him. He opened on of his eyes and hugged me. I giggled, “I have a friend I want you to meet,” he raised his eyebrow as he got up, than helped me up. “Tony this is Jenna. Jenna this is my brother Tony.” I saw her blush and smile.