Chaper 8

~Andrea~

I woke still in my dress, my make up probably all over my face I ran into the bathroom I screamed at my reflection, I heard someone knock on the door, “Sis you okay?” “Yeah, yeah I’m fine, I just  scared the crap out of myself!” He laughed, “you forgot to take your make up off.” He laughed again as I huffed, “Is she okay?” I heard Vic, “Yeah dude she just forgot to take off her make up!” they laughed as I got my make up off I walked into the bunk area getting my nice black skirt with my white top, I put on my red lipstick again along with some light eyeliner and eyeshadow, I walked out grabbing my peach beanie putting my purple bandana around my neck put my black TOMS on and my sun glasses.

I sat on the bed thinking what could be missing as Mike threw me my PTV jacket. I started to sing one of Jamie’s songs that he wrote called, I’m The Secret (Strings) I heard Jamie start to sing along with me as I looked at him I just shot him a quick smile and kept singing, as we walked out of the bus and started ‘Party With The Band’ as Mike looked at me I just smiled as my brother was just looked at me, I smiled quickly as I continued. Mike Joined in with me as he put his arm over my shoulders Frenchi laughed at Mike as he put his arm over her shoulders, “OOOO Now who doesn’t like the drummer now!” I heard CC yell as I kept going with the song with mike. When the song was finished I looked at tony and blew him a kiss. “I love you Tone, Tone!” I giggled as he smiled as he kissed my head.

I sat on the edge of the stage with my legs swinging off the edge as I fan grabbed me by the leg and pulled me off; I screamed as I fell as my brother, and Mike jumped off the stage and helped me up, I groaned cradling my arm, “guys I need to go to the hospital…again.” They nodded as Mike and Tony helped me up as they looked at the fans as Vic stared at the crowd, as their manager came over, “You guys play and I will bring her, come to the hospital when you are done.” Tony nodded kissing my head as Jamie and Vic walked off the stage. I got into the car as I waved with my good arm goodbye to them as we got to the hospital, I started watching Austin’s Interview; I was giggling as I got a few looks I texted Austin.

Me: Austin love the Bryan Stars Interview, so girls get in the way? :P

I got called as I walked in carefully taking my coat off she looked at my arm, “it’s deffinatly broken.” She said as I nodded, “Well it was sprand before, but one of the fans at my brothers concert pulled me off the stage.” She shook her head as we did another x-ray than she put a light purple cast on as I finally got out of the hospital I checked my texts,

Austin: Thanks and all but you! :)

I blushed as I looked up to see Tony, “Hey tone!” he saw my arms and sighed, “This time you really had to have a cast.” I nodded, “Yeah she said that the first time wasn’t a sprang it was supposed to be in a cast and that this fall I had taken had broken the bone.” Tony hugged me as I hugged back we stayed like this for a while than we walked to the car

Me: Awe Austin!! So I got a cast on today some fan grabbed my leg and pulled me off the stage!

Austin: I know the Video is all over Twitter and youtube and Facebook… I’m sorry Andrea :(

I smiled a little to my slef,

Me: It’s fine Austin! I will call tonight if you aren’t busy!

I saw the guys in the car as I hopped in I sat in the front making Vic drive, with mike in the middle, tony in the backseat with Stephanie by the window tone in the middle and Hime on the other window. “What is da plan now?” They all chuckled except Stephanie. “Well Tony and I are going to dinner.” She spat at me, I turned in my seat to look at her, “Knock that attitude off you lucky I let you step foot back onto the bus. Don’t make me regret it…” I said in my deadliest voice.