Chapter 24

~Andrea~

I changed into   than I changed Ellie got changed into a cute pink shirt and pants, Austin changed into skinnies and an tank top. When we went out to the reception I smiled to see all of our friends and families mingling with one another. I hugged Austin as he hugged me back, “My mom would have loved this he said softly as I giggled,  “I know babe.” I kissed him as everyone ate than made there speeches. “Now can the Bride and Groom please come to the dance floor for the first dance.” The DJ said as we went to the dance floor my brother got Ellie as Austin and I danced to Rodger Rabbit by Sleeping With Sirens with the actual band playing I smiled in thanks to Kellin as he nodded at me. After we dance it was a father daughter dance I groaned as my dad came onto the dance floor as he danced with me no words exchanged.

After I got dancing everything just went smoothly I just wanted this night to never end, Austin was talking to some friends as I hugged and thanked people all night. After Austin and I cut the cake we gave Ellie a little piece as she just got the cake all over her face. I giggled as I wiped her face off. When the night was over my mom was drunk and screaming at me, saying I’m a horrible daughter for not letting either of them in my wedding and that I made the wedding pictures fun instead of on time like she had done. I shook my head as My brother got Ellie and her things. “I hope she will be good…” I said softly as my brother kissed my forehead, “She’ll be fine Andrea now shoo!” he said as I sighed an nodded I kissed my little girl’s cheek goodbye as did Austin, “So Austin were are we going?” He smiled, “Fiji!” I gasped, “Really?” he nodded, “I know how much you wanted to go there and for so long so I thought tonight I will make your dream come true.” I sighed in happiness as I smiled at him.

When we boarded the plane and took our seats, I held his hand as I giggled, “I’m really excited!” he chuckled as I lay my head on his shoulder as he put his head on top of mine as the plane.

~Tony~

When Jenna, Lena, Ellie and I got home I snuggled into Ellie as she giggled; I chuckled as I hugged her, I can tell she was getting upset as I sighed, “Jenna, Lena I’m going over to my sisters for a while.” “Okay!” she said as she kissed me softly as I got Ellie and put her car seat I buckled her in as I got in and drove to my sisters house as I laid Ellie in her play pen. I called Jenna as we talked for a while I didn’t hear Ellie cry once; I went into the living room to see Ellie gone. I started freaking out I called Jenna again as she started to freak. We looked for her all over before we decided to call Andrea…

“Tony what the hell?” I gulped, “Andrea I have some bad news…” I heard her freak out a little,  “What happen is Ellie okay?” “She’s gone I put her in her play pen I left for a couple minutes and she’s gone!” I heard Andrea start to cry, “We are coming home.” I sighed, “I’m sorry Andrea I really am.” “It’s not your fault.” She sniffled,  “I love you Andrea we will get her back.” I mumbled as she sighed softly. “Alright see you tomorrow.” She said as she hung up. “Jenna I really fucked up!” she sighed as she called Lena who didn’t answer, “She always answers!” I gulped. “who would want to do this?” I cried as she hugged me crying, “Stephanie.” She mumbled as I froze, “She wouldn’t go this far Jenna.” She shook her head, “Yes she would she really hates me taking you from her.” I sighed as I nodded, “Let’s get some sleep.” I said as she nodded and I locked up the house before going back to our house and went to bed.

~Lena~

I was duck taped my hands and feet I hear Ellie’s cry, “Get her to shut up!” the guy said, “I’ve been trying to for hours!” a woman snapped, “You need Andrea to get her to stop.” I said as they both looked at me, “How do you know this?” They guys snapped, “I’m Ellie’s cousin, she never stops crying when Andrea is away.” The woman glared, “Since you know all about her you take care of her!” “How can I you stupid idiotic bitch my hands are duck taped together!” the guy hit me as I cried out making Ellie cry louder. They guys cut the duct tape my hands as he handed me Ellie, “Shh Ellie mommy will be home soon.” I cooed to her as calmly as I could. The woman looked at me, “who are you to my Tony?” she asked, “Your Tony? My dad isn’t someone’s object.” She laughed, “Oh hunny he’s mine he will always be mine.” She purred next to me. “Are you some kind of fucking cat?” I said as she hit me.

I glared at her as she just smiled, “Let’s go.” The guys said as he locked the basement door.