chapter 26

_A couple months later_
_Andrea_
I sighed finally having our baby Elle back. She was sleeping on Austin's chest. I picked her up and went to her room. "I love you baby girl sleep tight." I went back into our room to see Austin awake. I smiled softly as I crawled into bed; I snuggled into him. "hows the princess?" I smiled "sleeping soundly." Austin Kissed me softly. "Hey guys!" We heard my brother yell. Then we heard Elle scream. "Damn it we just got her to sleep." I yelled at my brother.

I got her as I rocked her I laid on the couch as she started falling asleep again. I started to feel nauseous, "Austin grab her!" He picked her up as I ran to the bathroom. "It's time for you to go to the hospital it's been like this for two months." I nodded. "the clinic should still be open." I mumbled. "let me get my shoes on." I slipped on my black lace TOMS.  My brother told Austin that we were going to the hospital.  I started to sign 'Real' cause Austin Sang it to Elle so she could sleep.

"Face down, I fall to the floor
Can't say I've never been here before
So frustrating, debilitating
This emptiness there must be more
It's taking over me
I don't know what to believe
Forgetting everything
That makes me, makes me real
I find an enemy
In every word that you say
I won't let you replace
What makes me, makes me real
Start, stop, start over again
Even though you know that this will end
So frustrating, aggravating
I lost myself when I let you in
But I will find myself again
So don't you say, that you understand
It's taking over me
I don't know what to believe
Forgetting everything
That makes me, makes me real
I find an enemy
In every word that you say
I won't let you replace
What makes me, makes me real
You won't take the best of me
Start, stop, start over again
Even though you know that everything ends
It's taking over me
I don't know what to believe
Forgetting everything
That makes me, makes me real
I find an enemy
In every word that you say
I won't let you replace
What makes me, makes me real"

I seen we were at the hospital, I checked in. When I got called I went back told them what was going on.  They brought in this.....oh god.. "I can't be pregnant, the doctor told me that after my last accident I wouldn't have kids." "Well they could be wrong." I nodded I watched them put cold gel on my stomach I shivered. They started the ultrasound, I watched. "oh my god." I whispered. "congratulations you are two and a half months along." I smiled.

They printed the ultrasound sound out, I smiled softly at my brother as I walked out. I went to the desk to get the pictures. "Let's go home." he nodded. When I got home I seen Lena eating and Austin cooking. When he seen me I smiled he looked confused; "I have something to show you, I haven't even shown my brother yet." Everyone came around as I took out the Ultrasound pictures. Austin looked at me, I nodded and hugged me. I giggled softly. "I am going to tell everyone." Tony said as he left. Lena looked at me smiling. I kissed her head, "hows it going with Tony's new girlfriend?" She shrugs l, "I don't want to keep going back n forth between mom and dad...." I sighed. "it could be worse. My brother is an amazing dad. Your mom well huh I don't know she is a good mom." She nodded going back to eat. "Elle asleep?" He nodded. 

Austin just hugged and held me, "the doctor was wrong. I'm so happy," he kissed me gently.