Chapter 19

Hey guys i'm sorry if this story is really messy or jumps around I had to rewrite it.

~Andrea~

I was pushing the strolled as I accidently bumped into someone, “I’m so sorry!” I said as she looked at me smiling, “My name’s Andy,” I smiled as she smiled back, “I’m Breena!” she giggled as I smiled at her, “Hello,” Autstin said as she smiled, “Well I’ll let you be…but can I have your number?” She asked as I shrugged, “As long as you don’t give it to people.” She nodded as I gave her my number. She hugged me as she went off. I sighed in relief as we walked to the penguins!! (my favorite animal of all time!!!) I giggled as Austin got Ellie out and held her as she looked at the penguins. She giggled as she reached out, “Ellie babe you can’t have one.” She looked upset as I kissed her head. “I love you Ellie Bear.” I whispered to her as I got her from Austin he pushed the stroller as I held Ellie, we walked around for a until Austin seen a fight.

We saw the guy hit the girl I watched as Austin got angry as I put Ellie in her stroller as Austin had run over to the girl pushing the guy back as Austin brought her over to me. “Hi, sweetie are you okay now?” she blushed of embaressment and hurt. “I’m fine.” She said shyly as looked at her feet. “Do you have any place to stay?” I asked as she looked at me with wide eyes, “N-no I live with my boyfriend.” She said as I looked at Austin as he just nodded, “Alright you can stay with us and the band but mainly me and Ellie since the boys are going on tour again.” I smiled at her as she smiled a little back. “I don’t want to be a bother.” She said as I giggled, “It’s no problem at all.” Austin said as we all left. “What’s your name?” I asked as she looked at me again with her blue eyes, they look like they have a little hint of green. “Maya Rose.” She said.

“I’m Andrea but people call me Andy or Panda.” She giggled, “I’m Austin…you probably know me.” He said as she nodded. “This is Ellie.” Austin said as he got her as we got to the. She giggled as the sleeping Ellie. “She is so cute.” “thanks.” I said as I giggled we all got into the car as we went home as it was lunch so I fed Ellie.  

I fed Ellie lunch as Austin went into his room as Ellie was done I gave her a bottle of milk as I laid her down in her crib. I showed Maya her room before I walked into Austin and I’s room as I sat on the bed watching him pack, I sighed as he kissed my forehead. “I love you Andrea.” He whispered as I sighed, “I love you too I just don’t want you to go.” I whispered as he sighed, “I know, I don’t want to but I have to for our fans.” I nodded as he kneeled in front of me, “I promise, that I will be back in no time…” I nodded as I teared up, he kissed me softly as he than finished packing he set his bags on the floor and then sat next to me on the bed. I cuddled into his chest as we just sat there in silence. “Austin?” I heard Alan call as he walked into our room. “Sorry to interrupt but we wanna know if we can stay over here for the night because the bus is coming here first.” “Yah, it’s fine just keep quiet Ellie is sleeping.” He nodded as we went back out.

I sighed as I looked at the time it was 1pm now as I got up stretching; “Let’s go see what they are up to?” he nodded as he hugged me. He grabbed my hand as he pulled me out of the room, “let’s go” he said as we went out to the guys watching T.V. “Hey guys.” I said as I sat on Austin’s lap after he sat on the couch. We talked for a while, I heard singing from Ellie’s room so I got up to see Maya singing to Ellie.

I smiled at Maya as she sat next to Austin, whose lap I was sitting in, “everyone this is Maya she is going to be staying with us a while.. her boyfriend is abusive and Austin and I don’t want her going back to her house.” They all nodded. As time went on we all ate pizza except Ellie I fed her some baby food. I put El to bed again as I went to Austin’s and I’s room shutting the door as I changed into my Hello Kitty tank top and pink sweats. I lay on the bed as I laid down, Austin came in with Alan behind him. I looked at them as I Alan kissed my cheek, “night Andy Panda!” I laughed, “night ginger princess.”