Chapter 23

~Andrea~

When I got up this morning I heard Jarvia singing in the kitchen, I saw Austin was still asleep, I carefully got up and went into the kitchen to see Jarvia singing and dancing with Ella in the kitchen, I just stood there a little bit confused as I cleared my throat Jarvia looked at me as she blushed, “Sorry!” I shook my head at her, “I’m guessing your date went well.” She giggled, “He kissed me!” she squealed as I shook my head, “Alright, Keep on but give me my little girl it’s her bath time.” She giggled as she handed me Ellie, “Ellie were you a good girl?” she looked at me as I kissed her nose. I took her into Austin and I’s room giving her a bath as I felt arms around my waist, I looked up to see Austin, “Hello” I smiled as he kissed my cheek and Ellie splashed water on me. “Ellie!” I giggled as she giggled and kept splashing water. I giggled at her as Austin took over as I hopped into the shower, changing into Black lace Bra, with matching Lace panties, I changed into the shirt that I got from Austin’s closet, “Austin Carlile Or Die’ shirt I giggled at it as I slipped on my Camo shorts.

I looked over at Austin who kept glancing at me as I giggled, “you can shower, I can get her changed.” He nodded kissing me passionately, I giggled, as I whispered, “make sure it’s cold cause you aren’t getting any.” He playfully glared at me as I picked up Ellie as I changed her into her pink top with a little heart pocket, her light pink skirt I tied it and put her little pink Uggs. I held her hands as she walked into the kitchen were Austin was in Skinnies and no shirt, I smiled at him as he chuckled at me as I picked up Ellie putting her on my hip.

“What’s the plan for today?” “you’re having brother sister day with Tony as I watch Ellie, Jarvia goes home and the guys are coming over to hang out with me.” I nodded “Alright, Love you.” I said as I kissed him as he sighed, “Love you too, have fun today.” I nodded as I kissed Elli, “Have fun baby girl keep daddy in line.” I giggled and I kissed Austin again. “I’m off I guess.” I said as he nodded,  “see you soon.” I said again as Austin smiled at me, “Alright see you later love!” I smiled blowing them both a kiss and going outside. I got into my car and drove to San Diego to my brother’s house; I got out as my brother came out with a sigh I looked at him confused as he said, “I’m just glad to get out of the house again. I laughed as we got in and I drove to the carnival.

He chuckled, “I remember when you were little you practically dragged me here.” I giggled, “I know and I don’t regret it because it became our thing.” He chuckled as he nodded I parked the car. We got out as I smiled I put the keys in my pocket as we ran to the carnival and I giggled; “I’m so freaking excited!” I giggled as Tony shook his head, “I’m really happy for you sis.” He said softly as I looked at him, I smiled hugely, “Walk me down the Aisle Tony,” he looked at me wide eyed. “A-Are you serious? Wouldn’t you rather have dad do it?” I looked at him, “Why I’m more closer to you than anyone well besides Austin.” He smield at me and hugged me, “Thank you, thank you, thank you.” He whispered as I smiled hugely at him, “Your welcome Tone Tone.” I giggled.

After we spent a couple hours as the carnival I dropped him off at home and I went home, I parked the car and went inside. I saw Austin and Ellie sleeping on the couch I giggled softly to myself as I quietly got a blanket for them as I put it over them. Austin was snuggling with Ellie on the couch as I smiled to myself. I took a picture putting it on my Instagram and my Twitter and Facebook. I went into the kitchen and started making them lunch, I made Austin a sandwich and I made Ellie one of her Gerber meals. When I was finished I woke Austin up, he groaned and looked at me, “Go eat I’ll get Ellie.” I said as I picked Ellie up she shifted before waking up, I made sure her food was  cool before she ate.

“So I asked Tony if he could walk me down the aisle.” He looked at me, “What’d he say?” “He almost squeezed me to death in a hug.” He laughed, “We do need to start planning this don’t we.” I nodded as I smiled, “We need a date before we do anything.” He nodded as he thought, “Well in two months is the day we meet.” I nodded, “How about we get married then July 2nd I said writing it on my phone, he smiled, “Purple and Black for the colors?” he nodded as I kissed him, “Ellie for the flower girl and who for the ring barrier?” Austin just sat there thinking, “My friends son, but I will have to ask.” I nodded as I smiled, “That means I get to see you in a tux.” I giggled softly as he nodded,

~Two Months Later~

I was in my dress pacing in my room, “Andrea calm down,” I looked at Juliet as I sighed as I sat down, as she did my make-up, and Sammi did my hair; I slipped on my shoes as I took a deep breath. “You’ll be okay, it’s nerve wracking at first but then it turns romantic.” Sammi said as I smiled at her, “Thanks Sammi.” She giggled as she smiled at me. My brother came in as he smiled hugely at me, “You guys have 5 minutes-” “till we go on so places!” my mom interrupted Tony I looked at her as she looked at me back, “Stop mom just go take your seat only TONY is walking me down the Aisle not you not dad so stop.” She glared at me as she left again. “Is your mom always that pushy?” Tony and I looked at one another, “yes.” We said at the same time.

They shook their heads as  we all got into place; when ‘When You Can’t Sleep At Night’ started to play they all looked at me, “What?” I said as the all either chuckled and giggled. “Just wait till you hear the song we walked back down the Aisle too.” They all looked at me wide eyed as I just smiled. When they all walked down the Aisle it was my turn I breathed in slowly as he smiled at me, “Let’s do this Tony.” He nodded as we walked down the Aisle I couldn’t keep my eyes off from Austin, he looked so handsom and hot in a tux. I finally got to Austin I smiled as he took my hand, “who is giving this young lady away?” “I am” Tony said as he smiled at us, Tony did his thing as I smiled and kissed Tony’s cheek. When it came to the Vows Austin went first.

“Today was the day we met and now the day we are getting married today about 6 or 7 years ago, you bumped into me when I was at my lowest my mother was in the hospital; when we talked the first time I felt we had something, we had gone through the rough and best times together and now we have a beautiful little girl we adopted and we are getting married, I love you Andrea.” I teared up a little as I smiled, as he put the ring on my finger, I smiled as I began my vows.

“7years ago I thought you were just another guy trying to get my attention, but when I met your mom I was heart broken; but it brought us together we had some pretty rough times between us but right now I’m the happiest and most lucky girl in the world. I have a beautiful baby girl with you right now I haven’t ever been this happy. I love you so much Austin.” He smiled at me as the priest had finished, “You may now kiss the bride.” Austin kissed me passionately. The beginning song of Sailor Moon began as I giggled as Austin looked at me, “Okay, Okay”  I giggled as the song ‘Hold On To May’ played as we walked down the Aisle. We thanked everyone for coming as I got changed into ripped Skinnies and my Black Veil Brides tank top.

Let the reception begin…