Chapter 17

~Austin~
When I woke I saw Andrea sleeping, along with Ellie in the bed; I chuckled as I got up. I took a quick shower dressing in, my Pantera tank top with black skinny jeans; I went into the kitchen to cook some pancakes for the guys and Andrea. I made some oatmeal for Ellie grabbing the Gerber peach yogurt on the table for Ellie, I went into the bedroom again to get Ellie; she was awake just looking around I smiled at her picking her up carefully. I brought her to the kitchen sitting her down in her high chair.  I fed her, her breakfast as I heard the guys running downstairs to well get pancakes.

I chuckled at them as they stuffed there face’s; “where is Andrea?” Phil asked, “Asleep we spent most the time talking last night.” Alan nodded as he said, “I heard you last night talking, I couldn’t get to sleep.” I nodded as I gave Ellie her Sippy cup. “I’ll go get Andy.” I said, “Watch Ellie.” I said as they said, “yes dad.” I laughed as I went into our room to hear the shower going. I walked into the bathroom, “hey babe.” I said as she giggled. “yeah?” “Better hurry before the guys eat all the pancakes.” She smiled, “I can always make more.” I chuckled a little, “Okay well I already fed Ellie.” “I figured since she wasn’t in the room with me.” I chuckled as she turned the water off I handed her a towel as she kissed me quickly as I went back into the kitchen.

~Andrea~

I woke to no one sleeping next to me, when I freaked out a little I could smell food, I smiled a little as I walked into the bathroom turning on the shower I undressed quickly hopping in letting the hot water hit my body, I relaxed a little as I washed my hair, and body; I did other girl things when I heard, “Hey babe.” I giggled softly at him, “yeeah?” I said as I giggled, “Better hurry before the guys eat all the pancakes.” I smiled hugely as I giggled, “I can always make more babe.” He chuckled, “I already fed El.” “I figured since she wasn’t in the room with me.” He chuckled some more as I turned off the water. I didn’t even ask and Austin handed me a towel.  I kissed him quickly as he left and I wrapped the towel around me going into our room.

I changed into Austin’s Star Wars shirt, with my Faded skinny jeans putting my pinkish white TOMS on and my Anthem sleeveless hoodie on. I walked out, I had gotten tackled by someone, I groaned, “Get off you GINGER!” I screamed as he just laughed as I sighed, “I’m hungry, let me up before  call for Austin to help me!” he just sat there, “Austin get you Ginger Princess off me his fat ass is hurting my ribs!” I yelled as Alan playfully gasped in horror, “My ass is not fat!” “yes it is Alan.” I said as Austin came in shaking hin head at us as he got Alan off me finally and helped me up. I hugged Austin for a while before I looked at him, “Thank you for saving me.” He smiled, “Anything for you.” He kissed me softly as we held hands and walked into the kitchen. “So when’s tour?” “Two days.” I sighed softly, “fine.” They all laughed as I sat down, as Austin handed me a muffin, “Yum!! Did you make coffee?” “I did but the guys drank it all.” I rolled my eyes and glared a little at the boys.

“I got it!” I heard my brothers voice say, as he walked in with Starbucks, as he handed me my chocolate Chip Frappuccino; “thanks Tone tone.” He smiled, “no problem, I got one for you too Austin.” He handed Austin one as he thanked him, “What about us?” Austin said, “You drank all the coffee.” He said as they all pouted, “Hey did you guys here Shayley’s new song!” I said as I giggled, as I ran getting my laptop from the living room looking up, ‘Share With Me’ I let them watch the Video as I sang to it;

“I’m glad he got a new band.” Austin said as he hugged me, I smiled, “I’m proud of him!” I said Austin just kissed my cheek, What are we doing today?” I asked getting Ellie out of her highchair, as I ate my muffin carefully. I looked at my beautiful one year old as I kissed her cheek, she giggled as I sat on the counter, “So sis you know that girl you were talking about?” I nodded as he smiled, “Ah! Were is she I wanna meet my neice!” I squealed as he laughed, “having bonding time with Jenna.” “Awee!” he laughed as I just sat there, “well we have to go shopping for our trip, making another stop at Babies R’ us because the guys want to spoil her.” I shook my head chuckling a bit, “Than I got to pack a little tonight, before I take you and El out.” I nodded as I  felt Ellie getting taken from me, I looked to see Tony holding her as he kissed her cheek.” I smiled as I walked over to Austin,

“You all ready boys?” They all nodded as we got into the SUV; I sat next to Austin in the front, Ellie, Alan and Phil in the middle, and my brother and Tino in the trunk, “wait how are we going to fight my brother and Tino in the back if you guys get a lot..” I said before we even left the driveway, “right, well Phil Tino and I can take my car,” Tony said as he got out. “Alright you all heard the man~” Phil and Tino got out of the car as Austin backed out of the driveway with Tony already leaving. “Well Ellie seems your getting spoiled by your uncles again.” I put my hand of Austin’s leg as I said, “Wait I need to go into the house!” Austin and Alan sighed, as he drove back into the driveway as I took the keys to the house, I ran in grabbed my purse and Ellie’s diaper bag I had to re stalk.

I locked the door running back out, “sorry I forgot!” they both laughed as we left again, I put my hand back on Austin’s lap as I handed Alan the diaper bag. “Awe really Andy!” Austin and I laughed, “Payback Alan for sitting on me.” He groaned then smiled, “Mwahaha! Ellie your mine now!” I raised my eyebrow, “not really, we live in the same house.” “welp poopy~” he yelled as I just laughed, “Alright, kids calm down.” Austin said as I pouted, than said, “If I was a kid someone would have you turned in already.” He chuckled nodded, “True enough.” I smiled as we got to Babies R’ Us as the got:

Disney Baby Mini’s Twinkling Tea Party Play gym

Disney Lion King Soother

Pink Piglet Blanket

Plush Animal Blankies

Plush 8 inch Farm Pudge Pals Duck –Yellow

Goodnight Moon Baord Book

Graco Jump n’ Jive Doorway Jumper With Interactive Musical Mat

Sit N’ Spin

Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you  see? Board book

Tm! Sock Monkey Buddy 20 inch Plush- Blue

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86623393

When we left we put all the bags into the SUV, I giggled as I got Ellie buckled giving her, the Sock Monkey she played with while I buckled her in as I shut the door soft as I got in on my side I put the diaper bag on the floor along with my purse, “Now we go grocery shopping?” he chuckled, “Yes babe.” I giggled softly as Alan finally got in. “Food Shopping!” he chuckled as I giggled at him as Austin started the car backing up and going to the store across the street.

We got food for Ellie, the guys and Austin, Alan, El and I stayed back to get some Pizza hut and some Chinese. When we were waiting, I held El’s hands in mine as she walked over to Austin, he chuckled, “Awee is that your daughter?” “Yeah, and my girlfriend.” He said as I stifled a laugh, “AAALLLAAAAN@” I yelled as my phone beeped. Austin picked up El as I checked my phone,

@AlanAshby: Aweee look at Mommy @The_Perry_Girl helping her daughter walk over too Daddy!!!

I giggled a little sticking my tongue out at him, as he just laughed at me,