Chapter 22

(outfit in external link!)

~Jarvia~

After the girls and I went shopping in Paris Chris took me to this park, it was cute and little; I sat on the swings as he sat next to me, “So how do you know Andrea?” I asked shyly as he chuckled, “I meet her last year Austin brought her to one of our concerts for her birthday; when she was back stage she was really shy and not so bubbly.” I gasped, “Andrea not bubbly? Impossible!” he chuckled, “No she was pretty shy but once she got out of her shell she was pretty cool, I can’t really believe she is engaged now though I always thought she would be either the middle or last one to get married.” I laughed as I shook my head. “How did you meet her?” I coughed and said, “I work at them mall in L.A. at Hot Topic and when she came in we literally bumped into one another. So we started talking she gave me her number as her and her daughter continued to shop, when I was on my lunch break I meet up with her and we talked some more.”

He smiled at me…Let me tell you something Chris’s smiled makes me freaking Melt!! His smiled is just so…so perfect. “So…” he said as I mentally face palmed, this just got awkward… “So do you guys go on tour soon?” he shook his head, “Not till Warped tour.” I nodded as I smiled at him, “I think I’ll see you there if I can talk Andrea and Austin into it.” I laughed a little as he smirked, “I’m sure Austin will let you go in his fiancée’s place.” I pouted, “Ugh don’t play that card with me!” I slapped his arm playfully as he laughed. “Well, tell me about yourself.” He said as I nodded, “Well let’s see my name is Jarvia, I work at Hot Topic in L.A. I am usually working or at Andrea’s hanging out. I love people, along with the movies Paranorman, Nightmare Before Christmas, Caroline, Corpse Bride, Alice In Wonderland and before I get carried on any Tim Burton movie. I also love Monsters and Motorcycles; I read, write and sing.”

He smiled at me, “you forgot to say that you are very beautiful and smart.” I blushed as I looked at him; “your lieing.” I said quietly and very shyly. He smiled at me, “No I’m saying the truth Jarvia, you are beautiful and smart. I don’t know how a beautiful girl like you doesn’t have a boyfriend.” I sighed, “because no one wants me.” “how about when we get back to the states I try and change your mind.” I looked at him, “deal.” I said as he chuckled, “We better head back we have to leave early tomorrow.” I nodded, “I wish we didn’t have to its beautiful here.” He smiled at me as he took my hand pulling me up. When we went back to the hotel he was still holding my hand I didn’t fan girl like anyone else would have done…I mean he is a regular guy…just 10x nicer and hotter.

When we got to the hotel we heard crying…Ellie’s crying, we went inside as everyone looked tired as I got Ellie from Ricky I held her, “Sh baby girl mommy and daddy will be here tomorrow.” I whispered as she stopped crying a little, “You and Maya, along with Breena got her to quiet down but not asleep.” I nodded, “she gets upset when Austin or Andrea leave for a long period of time.” I said as Alan nodded, “I’m going to bring her into our room so she can try and sleep better.” I nodded, “I’ll be there in a minute.” I said as he nodded, I looked at Chris, “Thanks for tonight, it was nice thanks for letting me talk a bit.” He chuckled, “any time Jarvia.” I smiled as I kissed his cheek quick as I ran to Phil’s room.

I knocked on the door, as Alan let me in, the guys took turns cuddling with her as she didn’t quiet stop crying we took turns watching her and cuddling with her. IT was my turn as I cuddled with her as I was whispering to her, “Ellie mommy and daddy love you they will be back in no time.” She looked at me with tears in her eyes, I sighed; I hated seeing Ellie cry this much…she did it all night when Austin was gone unless she was wrapped up in one of his shirts or hoodies. I sighed as time went by it was Alan’s turn…I fell asleep finally. When I woke again I changed into my ‘Burn Baby Burn’ Motionless In White tee with my blue ripped skinnies and my lavender Vans. I sighed as I packed my stuff as everyone was ready we headed to the airport. I sat by Chris on the plane, “Tonight we are going out.” He said as I looked at him confused than I nodded.

 “Alright, I will give you my address when we land.” He smiled at me as he nodded, “Alright.” He said as I turned my IPod on. As I blasted Escape The Fate’s ‘Harder Than You Know’ I fell asleep. Hours later I woke to Chris shaking me, I groaned as he said, “we landed Jay.” I nodded, ‘wait did he call me Jay?’ I thought as I got up putting my IPod back in my backpack. We got our stuff, I gave him my address and we all either got in our cars or took a cab home like me. When I got home I called Andrea right away, “Yes?” “I NEED YOUR HELP!” I screamed in the phone, “With what?” she asked, “I have a date with someone tonight and I need help.” She giggled, “Alright Austin, Ellie and I are on our way maya has to go to her mom’s and Breena is at her house.” “Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!” I said as I hung up as I took a shower. I heard Andrea’s voice as I sighed in relief, “I’ll make this quick.” She said as she came in.

“Hey hun.” She said to me as I started pacing, “Calm down hun,” she said going to my closet, “your telling me to calm down? Andrea how can I calm down I’m going on a date with my freaking idol!” I yelled as she giggled, “So I did hook you up?” “Not officially but IF we do I will give you full credit.” She laughed as I smiled relaxing a little, “alright here.” He said throwing black Panties and a black lace bra to match it, I put them on as she handed me my Alice In Wonderland leggings and my black tripp dress that I stole from her…she rolled her eyes at me, “I swear you and Maya keep stealing my clothes.” I giggled, “Sorry.” I said as I went into my bathroom to get the dress and leggings on. When I came out she was reading my Anita Blake book the first one Guilty Pleasures…Well okay than I didn’t know she was into those kinds of books. “Can I borrow the first two?” she asked as I just handed her the second book. She smiled at me as she put them on the bed as she handed me her butterfly heels as I looked at her, “you’re sure?” she shrugged, “Just wear them or you can wear platforms.” I gaped at her as I shook my head.

She dragged me into the bathroom again as she purple eye shadow on with black eyeliner, making my eyes pop out as she looked at my hair as she took out the curling iron and my hair straightener. She always does this weird thing where she straightens the hair first before curling it.. when she was done, she kissed my cheek wished me good luck and left. Right after she left there was a knock on my door. When I opened it I saw Chris with his jaw dropped… “I can change.” “No! No you just look very…Very beautiful.” I blushed as I grabbed my keys and the purse Andrea left here a while ago I put my phone money and grabbed it. I locked the door behind us as I put my keys in my purse. “So are you going to tell me where we are going?” he shook his head as I pouted, “Come one please.” “No, Jay!” I raised an eyebrow, “Jay?” he shrugged, “New nickname if you don’t like it I can change it to Andrea’s nickname for you?” I blushed “NO! No her and her damn star wars.” I mumbled as he laughed. “Alright I promise.”

I smiled, when he stopped the car, it was at a park; He took my hand as he brought me to this set up blanket on the ground as I smiled as he lite some candles and I giggled, “IF the blanket catches on fire all we have to do is run.” He laughed as he shook his head. He pulled out some noodles, alfraido sauce with chicken in it and two plates and two forks. “Have I told you that this is the most romantic thing any guy has done for me?” he smiled at me as he handed me a plate. We ate with the song A-M-E-R-I-C-A  by Motionless In White… “Why does it sound like a girl singing. He chuckled, “Andrea is making me play her acoustic version of the song for our date.” I laughed, “She would!” He laughed with me.

Once we were done eating we just watched the Sun set neither of us talking BUT in comfortable silence, Chris stood up as he pulled me up after. I looked at him as he crashed his lips on mine; I blushed than closed my eyes kissing him back.