Chapter 11

-Andrea-

After the interview my brother kissed my cheek he whispered, “Andrea will you spend the rest of tour with Austin so we know your safe.” I blushed and nodded as I saw Danny, Ben, Chris Motionless come in. “hey guys!” hey all smiled at me, “we see your doing okay.” I nodded smiling, “I’m sorry I interrupted whatever you were doing.” They shook their heads at me as Chris said, “when Tony called me I dropped everything not that I was doing much anyway.” I giggled at him as I hugged him. “We were in the state over for our tour. Sam, Cam, and James send their love.” Ben said as I added, “Their drunken love.” Everyone either smiled or laughed.

After those guys left Kellin, Jesse, Justin, Gabe, and Jack came in with Kellin holding flowers from him, Katelynne and Copeland. I giggled, “hey guys everything good?” Jesse shrugged, “we have to go  back on tour soon.” I nodded as I smiled, “You all will be fine without me, I will be at home with Austin or at Austin’s house so go finish this tour and make me proud.” They all laughed at Tony hugged me, “I’m going to miss you Andy panda.” He whispered as I giggled, “you will be fine Turtle, I’m a call away or skype.” He nodded as he sighed, “I love you Andrea.” I smiled, “I love you too Tony.”

He smiled as everyone gave me a hug and Austin sat in the chair that Tony was sitting in, I waved everyone goodbye as I laid back in the hospital bed, “The doctor said you will be out tomorrow, we can go to your house and pack for a couple days for my house than stay a few than go back to yours?” I nodded as I smiled, “thanks Austin for doing this.” His smile was just so perfect… I smiled back as Austin handed me a Monster Java mocha. “thanks Austin, your my lifesaver.” He chuckled, “no I just know you too well.” I rolled my eyes at him, “Nah!” he chuckled, “if you say so!” he said laughing as I pouted. “Well since I don’t know you really well lets get to know one another.” He said as I nodded.

“You first.” He said as I smiled, “Okay let’s see I love panda’s, my brother is important to me, along with my friends. I really like this guy I know he likes me back but I’m not sure what to do since I’m in a hospital.” Austin looked a little bummed than said “tell me about him.” I smiled at Austin…

~Austin~

She smiled at me as she said, “He has a lot of tattoo’s, brown hair, he is divorced…” it than hit me she was talking about me. I looked at her to see her smiling, I chuckled at her as I kissed her cheek, she blushed a little as she started talking about herself, “Mike, Jamie, and Vic are like my older brothers; I am addicted to monster, my favorite bands are:

Pierce The Veil                                                                                         

Of Mice & Men

Asking Alexandria

Sleeping With Sirens,

Falling In Reverse,

Escape The Fate,

LIGHTS,

Blessthefall,

Abandon All Ships,

Cute Is What We Aim For-“

She cut her self off as giggled at me, “sorry I could go on!” I shook my head; “It’s fine.” She rolled her eyes as I pouted. She laughed as I stuck my tongue out. “now you go!” she said as I laughed, “you know everything about me Andrea, well except I like you.” I mumbled as I watched her blush.

“Look Andrea, I know we have been on one date, but we have been through a lot together, you helped me through my surgeries and my divorce, you helped the band and I create lyrics and I’ve really liked your for the longest time!” I smiled at her, “so will you do the greatest honor of being my girlfriend?” She looked at me teary eyes as she nodded, “yes Austin! I will!” I smiled at her as I hugged her, she giggled at me as she scooted over so I could lay with her, “well, Carlile will you go on another date with me?” she asked; “of course Perry!” she giggled as she lay her head on my shoulder, “awee!” I looked over to see Phil, Aaron, and Alan. I raised my eyebrow at them as they laughed, “We heard you were in the hospital Andrea!” she looked at me as I just shrugged, “yeah but you would have seen me tomorrow.”

They laughed as they sat around the bed, “so what have you two love birds have been doing?” Andrea raised her eyebrow, “Alan, I’ve been sitting in a hospital bed since last night after they did surgery on my leg.” He nodded than smiled, “I meant are you guys going out yet.”

~Andrea~

I giggled and looked at Alan, “Maybe…” Austin held my hand under the blanket as Tino said, “Oh they are soo going out.” I stuck my tongue out at him as he chuckled. “Ready to deal with me for about two months?” Alan, Tino and Phil just nodded as I smiled, “Good! Mwahaha I’m so not going to make it an easy two months, I can’t even go upstairs!” they all groaned as Austin squeezed my hand; laying my head  on his shoulder, “what you guys going to be doing later?” Alan smiled, “working on lyrics!” I giggled at him as I nodded, “well go have fun writing lyrics!” I said as I pushed Austin out of the bed.

Everyone chuckled at me as I pouted, “hey no go!” they all chuckled again as Phil brought out a backpack getting out an notebook. They worked on music till Alan got hungry around 6:00pm so the guys left as Austin sat next to me on the bed; I kissed him softly as I cuddled into him. I woke  to Austin shaking me, “Hey wake up Andrea! We need to get you ready to go!” I sighed as I got up, A nurse came in to help me go into the bathroom so I could change into my dresses, she helped me get one of my knee high converse on; I than put my purple feather earring, I put red and blue eyeshadow on with light red lipstick on putting my band bracelets on.

I curled my hair a little help, when I looked out the doctor handed me crutches. I used them to go over to Austin he smiled as I got over there he picked us my duffle bag; as the nurse’s froved me to si in a wheel chair. I pouted as Austin laughed at me.