chapter 21

~Andrea~

I woke to Austin moving on the hotel bed, I groaned as I looked at him; he was holding Ellie, “What time is it?” “Two  in the morning, go back to sleep love I’m just going to the bathroom and changing her diaper.” I nodded as I just laid in bed underneath the now cold sheets. When Austin came back he laid Ellie with Alan, as she snuggled up and fell asleep next to him. I giggled softly as he crawled back into bed as he wrapped his arms around me as I relaxed in his arms, “Are you ready to start our future?” he whispered as I looked at him, I put my hands on his face as I whispered, “I have always been ready Austin.” He smiled at me as he kissed me. When I cuddled into him he wrapped his arms around me as I sighed, burring my head into his chest, “So warm.” I giggled as she chuckled, “Sleep baby.” He said softly as I feel asleep again.

I woke to something crawling on or over me, I opened my eyes to see Ellie just crawling over me and I giggled, “how long as she been trying to do this?” “Since she woke three hours ago,” I giggled as I picked her up, “where’s Alan?” I asked as he said, “Flirting with Maya.” I laughed as he kissed me, “Good morning,” he said as I just smiled at him, “Morning, what we doing today?” “Well you and the girls are going shopping for tonight and the guys and I are going to do our thing.” I nodded, “Did you want Ellie for the day?” I asked as his face just brightened up, “yes! I need to spend time with my baby girl!” he yelled as I laughed, “okay, okay here is your baby girl.” I said as I handed Ellie to him. I kissed Austin on the cheek as I left, Breena, Lena, Maya, Jenna, Frenchi, and some other girls where there. I smiled as we all went out shopping for the day, “So how have you been?” I smiled, “great acutally, I’ve never been better I’m happy as fuck.” Lena laughed at me; as I nudged her with my elbow, “What about you adjusting that I am your new aunt?” She nodded, “More than! I’m freaking loving it!” I giggled at her as I said, “pair up, I am taking Lena!” I called as we left.

We went around to a few shops as she said, “You gotta date tonight.” I looked at her confused, “Dad just texted me to tell you.” She said as I nodded, “Well let’s go find a dress!” I squealed as I saw this perfect dress it was a white dress with black trim, I bought it along with some black heels. I smiled at Lena as we went back to the hotel, I saw it was almost 7, “AH! LEENA I have to get ready!” I yelled as we both ran into our room kicked the guys out as she painted my toe nails I smiled at my engagement ring; when she was done, I quickly did my hair, when I was done she did my nails, I put my colored lip gloss on. When she was done and my nails were dried I put my make up on than my dress, I slipped on my heels as she left, and Austin came in. I saw his jaw just drop as I blushed, “i-is it too much?” I asked as he smiled, “No it’s just perfect.” He said as he kissed me softly. I giggled as I wiped my lip gloss off him as we left.

He brought me to this very cute café outside, “Austin this is perfect.” I said as we ordered drinks; as he smiled at me. “Well I wanted our last night here to be romantic and just us.” I smiled, “Awe what about your baby girl.” I giggled as our drinks came and we ordered food, “Well she needs time with her uncles and Aunts too.” He said as I giggled, “were to after this?” “To the hotel.” He winked as I giggled, “what about Alan?” “He and Ellie are going to stay with Tony.” I giggled as I nodded, we ate as we got done I jumped on his back as he laughed, I smiled shyly as he held my legs. We walked all over Paris talking and taking pictures when the sun set we went back to the hotel, I giggled as Austin cupped my cheeks kissing me hard but passionately.

He took my dress of carefully softly his fingertips rub my skin, I moaned softly as he crashed his lips on mine ;)

In the morning I woke before Austin I showered and dressed in sweats and Austin’s tank top; “Austin baby.” I whispered as he groaned, I giggled as I threw the condom(s) from last night. I felt Austin wraps his arms around me as I giggled, I looked up at him as I giggled as he kissed me softly. “we have to pack.” I mumbled against his lips as he just smiled at me. “I know, but first we get our little girl back.” I giggled as I kissed him again, “Go shower.” I said as he nodded, I began packing my things as I heard a knock on the door. I opened it as I saw Alan and Ellie. I giggled to myself as I took Ellie, he sighed, “She wouldn’t sleep all night, we had a hard time just to get her to sleep.” I nodded, “I know I’m sorry.” He chuckled, “it’s fine, just hopefully she sleeps on the plane.” I nodded, “I’m sure she will, she’ll be between Ausitn and I.” he nodded as he began to pack his stuff. Austin came out in Skinnies and no shirt, I looked at him as he chuckled. He kissed my head as he got Ellie from me. “Well let’s get this show on the road.” Austin said as we started packing all of our stuff.