13

Standing and leaning against the cubicle door behind her, Liesel looked upwards at the ceiling as if she'd suddenly find the answers to the universe up there. It was safe to say they had made it back to solid ground. They had arrived in Switzerland a little over twenty minutes ago. There was no dwelling on the fact that they were in another country, their luggage was pulled down from the overhead storage and then they were off. Only as the plane retreated and the busy terminal suddenly came into view it totally overwhelmed the senses; it was definitely a site to behold, Liesel was minutely aware to the fact that she was being spoken to.

Obviously seeing as how she wasn't exactly listening, just merely agreeing Erik had rather rudely turned her to look at him. With a serious look he repeated his words and then nudged her away in the direction to the ladies toilets. "Make yourself presentable." Was all he said, naturally Liesel had a comeback, of course she had. She couldn't let him have the last word on this. No way was he going to bluntly tell her to do something and then seemingly shoot looks her way as she stood pointing up at him.

"I beg to differ...some may see a jumper presentable."

"Not with tattered jeans they wouldn't. You honestly think we're going to be allowed to see anyone for a meeting if you're looking like you've just grabbed the first things you've found?"

"That pretty much is what happened, remember? You turned up at my door and-"

"I remember," Erik said easily cutting her off, she sagged and slouched her shoulders. Why did he have to be so blunt and mean for all of a sudden? With a slight despondent look she glanced back at him. "Go, we'll meet back here."

She stood up straight and gave a nod regardless, it wasn't until she was walking away that she remembered he had had the last word...groaning she kicked a cubicle open and as yet hadn't moved really. Turning and finally locking the door she turned to her bag. It looked rather sorry for itself, sitting there on the toilet seat. Sniffing slowly, she exhaled and moved forwards. Kneeling down she unzipped the bag and rummaged through it.

"Meeting attire, meeting attire? What's suitable...hm," she mused while rifling through. She made a noise when her hands connected with the damp and drying clothes from earlier. "Definitely not that!" She said with a defiant nod. If a jumper and jeans were a no go. So was damp and drying rain soaked clothes.

Pushing her hair out of her face she ended up pulling out a dress. Honestly she forgot it was even stashed away at the very bottom. She was rather glad she found it, it was simple, teal coloured and rather suitable for a meeting. Holding it she hung it on the hook on the back of the door before turning back to finding some shoes. Black small heeled shoes would do fine. At this point she highly doubted anyone would pay much mind to what was on her feet. Waving her hand at nothing in particular she took to changing. Standing and dwelling in silence for ten minutes was pushing it really. Standing in here wouldn't get this slightly boring task completed, would it?

Sitting and rubbing his hands together, Erik looked up each time someone drew near thinking it was Liesel, but alas no. She had as yet to reappear. Honestly he could understand if she was a little lagging because of still feeling unwell. But honestly he didn't expect such a simple task to be dragged out over almost twenty minutes. He was rather sure, dead certain in fact, that each time he mentioned the task of today he had been nothing but serious. Bluntly serious even, just to get the point across. As such he believed she'd get the point and hurry herself around. She'd push feeling unwell aside for this...yet no, apparently not.

Erik sighed heavily and hung his head in his hands. Women and changing, he now knew was a bad combination, and an annoying one. Running a hand down his face, he simply looked around the terminal before noticing someone sit down suddenly beside him. He glanced at the man and then let his gaze drift elsewhere. He was so bored with waiting that he was actually people watching. It wasn't a wholly fulfilling task, but it seemed to kill some time.