Chapter 12

This is one of my favorite chapters that I've written so far; I hope you like it as much as I do!

**I'm changing it up a bit by going in first person***

                 -Magnus' POV-

It had been three days since Alec and I had our fight.

   I felt alone, yet I didn't want to see him. Like, ever.

But I wanted to see him. So bad.

    I was still in bed with the radio blaring at two in the afternoon when a figure with blue skin and snow white hair appeared in the doorway.

   "Magnus." she stated, her eyebrows raised. I rolled over, grunting.

   "Go away Catarina." I grumbled, not questioning why she had just let herself into my apartment. She'd done it before. On multiple occasions. 

   "I heard what happened with Alec." Catarina sat on the bed next to me. I was only wearing boxers, but she didn't seem to notice, or care.

   "How did you know?"

   "Jocelyn told me."

   "How did she know?" I said, growing agitated.

   "I didn't ask. I'd assume Clary told her."

   "Okay?"

   Catarina grumbled something under her breath. It was probably offensive, so Magnus was glad he didn't hear her.

   "Have you moved from this spot since the fight?" she asked. I shrugged.
   "A man's gotta pee." She didn't find that very funny.

   "We're going out."

   "Why?" I groaned.

   "Because an 800 year old man laying in bed till 2 in the afternoon and listening to Taylor Swift isn't healthy. So you can either a.) Go out with me, or b.) Go out by yourself and try to get Alexander back."

   "What if I don't want him back?"

   Catarina shrugged. "Well, then you're going out with me!"

                                -  -  -

    "Aleeeec!" Jace groaned. He nudged his parabatai with his elbow.

   "What. Do you. Want?" Alec sat in bed, shirtless, scrolling through his phone.

   "You have been doing the same damn thing for 72 hours." Jace sat on the bed next to Alec.

   "Yes. Yes I have."

    "Are you ever planning on going out? Like, ever?" Jace sounded just a little arrogant. Usually it didn't bother Alec all that much, he was used to it, but today it really rubbed him the wrong way.

   Rolling his eyes, Alec turned back to his phone.
   Looking over his shoulder, Jace scoffed.

   "Are you kidding me, Alec?" he stood up.
   Pulling his phone against his chest, Alec looked at Jace.

   "What?" Jace looked at him as if the answer was obvious.

   "Tell me you are not scrolling through your old messages from Magnus."

   "It's none of your business."

   Once again, Jace scoffed. "Uh, yeah, it is."

   "How?"

   "Because! By the angel Alec, you are being so over dramatic!"

   "About what?"

   "About Magnus."