Chapter 15

Alec came in the door of the Institute. It was very early in the morning, so it was likely that nobody was awake. Walking down the hallway to his bedroom, Alec was suddenly pinned to the wall, his hands next to his ears.

Alec flinched; his broken wrist was being pushed on with an unnecessary amount of force.

"Jace! Get off me!" He said.

"Shh, Alec, you'll wake Izzy." Jace whispered in his ear.

"Get off!" Alec whispered forcefully.

"But why?" Jace pushed him harder against the stone, which was cold and uneven.

"We both know you love me." Jace narrowed his eyes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

Jace chuckled. "Don't play dumb Alec. I've seen the way you look at me."

Alec struggled under Jace's grip.

"I don't love you. I love Magnus. You were just a crush."

Jace chuckled that creepy laugh, the one that reminded Alec of a hyena.

"So you're over me?"

Alec knew that both answers would be dangerous.

"Yes." he said through gritted teeth.

"So you mean you wouldn't want me to do this?" Jace cooed before touching his lips gently to Alec's.

A wave of electricity was sent threw Alec.

He registered what was happening. Alec tried turning his head away, but Jace found his lips again, this time with more force.

Alec forgot everything around him, and turned his head to Jace.

Continuing the kiss, Alec still had his hands pinned above his head.

Suddenly, Jace pulled away. He let go of Alec's hands.

With a laugh he said "I told you. You still love me." He started walking down the hall.

Turning around he added, "and don't try anything. I'm not gay, Alec. No matter how much you want me to be, I'm not." Jace was still laughing when he disappeared at the end of the hall, turning into his bedroom.

Alec, alone in the hall, still had his hands above his head. He was breathing heavy, and his mind was racing.

"Alec?" Isabelle creeped out of one of the doors.
"What happened? I heard this wild cackling and- Alec what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost,"

Alec tried to answer, but the words wouldn't form. He instead ran down the hall and out of the Institute with Isabelle staring after him.

The streets were crowded with busy people trying to make it to work. The crowd on the sidewalk was slow moving, but Alec didn't mind. It was just more time for him to talk himself out of what he was going to do.

He hadn't managed to do that yet when he got to the flat. Walking to Magnus' front door, Alec knocked. It was a small knock. Part of him wished that Magnus wouldn't hear, so he wouldn't answer. But the other part of him needed Magnus.

The door opened after a moment, and Magnus stood in front of Alec, shirtless with sweat pants.

"H- hi Alec." Magnus looked down at his feet.

Alec bit his lip sheepishly.

"Is everything okay?" Magnus looked at him.

Alec shook his head.

"No, Magnus. I need your help, I, I need you."

Wow. I didn't really have a plan for this chapter, I just wrote. Do you guys like this story so far?

P.S. The tables will turn soon; not so much about Alec and Magnus' relationship, but Alec and Jace's...