When Cums Later

Nash got back home from a long day of photo shoots and interviews. He plopped on the couch and sunk in to relax. Just then Cam walked in from the kitchen. When he saw that Nash was home relaxing, he began to turn around to go to his room, but Nash stood up. He grabbed Cameron's hand and turned him around to face him. "It's later babe." Cam froze in the moment, and Nash pushed him on the couch, "lay down baby boy." Nash began kissing Cameron's neck, occasionally nibbling his ear. He felt as Cam shivered with pleasure by his every touch. He played with the hem of his shirt, and began unbuttoning it, Cameron watching his fingers as each one came undone. Nash threw it to the side and looked at Cam's tight abs. "Fuck you're hot." Nash's eyes filled with lust as he began unzipping Cam's jeans, as he unzipped it, Cam's huge boner showed, "you want me babe?"he practically moaned his words, and Cam's only reply was the bite of his lip and the moan he himself let escape. After he threw Cam's jeans, he looked at the bulge growing bigger and bigger in his underwear. He smirked as he put his hand over Cam's swelling underwear. Then.................he fucking got up. WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT?!? He waved to Cameron and said goodnight! Cam was so sexually frusterated he could hump the air. He got up and followed Nash to his room.

N~ "What are you doing?"

C~ "I'm gonna fuck you until you scream daddy"

He closes the door behind him and turns to Nash and slides his fingers up his shirt to take it off. He throws it to the ground and pulls Nash's pants down accidentally with his underwear. He stand there for a minute looking down at Nash's erect member, then up into his lusty darkened eyes. Nash pulls Cam closer and removes his pants and then Cam shoves Nash in bed anxiously. He starts at Nash's lips and slowly starts going lower and lower down his toned body, Nash takes great notice to Cam's perfect v-line.

vote and comment if you enjoy the story!