The morning

The next morning, Nash opened his eyes and saw Cameron laying with his arms wrapped around Nash's naked body, still asleep.
What the hell did I do last night, what did, we do? What have I done, how could I sleep with my best friend? Oh my God nobody can find out. It was just one mistake, we'll get through this, just be casual. It'll be like it didn't even happen.
Cameron starts to stir, he opens his eyes and looks deeply into Nash's groggy, tired eyes. He smiles as he looks at him.
Last night was the best night of my life. What do I say, what do I do, I'm so freaking happy, he's my whole world.

Cam sits up and Nash does the same.

Authors note: Do you guys want me to continue or do you want it to end?

A million things began to race in Nash's head as Cameron glanced at him. Cam smiled and said "good morning babe" and leans to kiss him, but Nash pulls away casually and awkwardly smiles and says "morning." Cameron says, "we should shower" and Nash nods.
Cam walks toward the bathroom and looks at Nash who's still in bed.
"You coming?"
"Oh, oh you meant like, together?"
Cameron's eyes seemed to stare right through Nash as he pauses and says, "yeah, together."
Nash reluctantly got up and walked to the bathroom. Be casual. The boy stepped in and Cameron turned the water on. Nash grabs shampoo and starts lathering it into his brown hair. Cam watches as the suds drip down Nash's hot toned body. He steps closer to Nash, pushing him against the wall of the shower where the steamy water is beating down. Nash's heart begins to race. Shit don't kiss me don't kiss me don't kiss me. Cameron puts his hand on Nash's jawline and his other on the wall as he pulls Nash in for a passionate kiss. He lightly kisses the boys lips, as he gradually starts entering his tongue into his mouth, so sensually, so slowly. Nash kept telling himself that he didn't want it, but the more he tried to resist, the more he found himself desiring what only Cameron could satisfy. This kiss was much different than the rough kissing he experienced last night, it was so deep, so passionate, so magical. Cameron pulled away and smiled and began to wash up.
Well so much for act like nothing happened, and, stay casual.