The Note

He lifted the back to see a piece of paper folded up.

"What does that mean?" Hayes said looking over Nash's shoulder

"I have no idea."

"Enchanted is the shell of the sea..." Nash closed his eyes to think. Then a few moments later he opened his eyes and opened a drawer. He pulled out a seashell Cameron had picked up and given to him four months before. Hayes looked at Nash confused.

He got in the floor with the note and motioned for Hayes to close the door to the bedroom. Hayes did as Nash requested and sat down across from him. Nash began to breath heavy.

"Oh my God, Hayes, is this, is this a spell?" Nash said eyes widened.

Hayes grabbed the paper and read it.

"What the fuck? Why would Cameron have a spell?" Hayes replied.

"I...I don't know. Dude, I'm so confused right now."

"Same, what should we do?"

"I think we have to say it out loud?"

"Yeah well no duh Nash, I mean, should we be doing this, like really, it's a freaking spell or some shit like that, Dad would kill us and dance on our graves if he found out.."

"Dad won't find out, Hayes, this could be our only chance to find Cameron, we can't get police involved this is way sketchy."

Knock Knock

Hayes bolted up, "shit, they're here, what do I say?"

"Tell them never mind, we heard from Cam he's fine, he's on his way home."

Hayes went to the door and told them exactly that and they left. He went back in the room to find Nash had laid a large posterboard on the floor and drawn a circle on it.

"Are you ready?" Nash said as Hayes sat back down.

"No, not really, what the fuck are we doing Nash?"

"Finding Cam."

Hayes nodded and took a deep breath.

"Okay, let's do this."