Hayes' Secret

Oh shit.
Hayes blushed when Nash looked at him. He himself was horny from watching them, and his basketball shorts were all too telling. It didn't help that he was already shirtless too. Hayes has had a crush on Nash for a long time, but he never told anyone, firstly because they're brother's, secondly their family was homophobic, and plus, once again THEY'RE BROTHERS. Hayes looked away and Nash pushed Cameron's hands away and faked a cough. Cam turned around remembering Hayes was there and zipped himself back up and Nash did the same. They walked over to Hayes and Nash said, "You can't tell anybody about me and Cam, please, especially not dad." His eyes were pleading. Hayes sighed and shook his head in agreement. His eyes began wondering to places they shouldn't have. He hated these haunting thoughts trapped in his head he couldn't escape. Feeling overwhelmed he went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and cried. He turned the water on and splashed his face. What's wrong with me? Three years and I'm still not over this stupid crush. He's my brother oh my God I have to get a grip. Maybe I need to get a girlfriend to take my mind off of him.  He concluded his thoughts and walked out of the bathroom to see Nash and Cameron making out on the couch. He always had a strong feeling that Nash was gay, but now he knew that he knew he was at least bisexual. He couldn't help but fantasize about what would've happened if he would've joined in on their makeout session. It felt so wrong to imagine, but what's the harm in thoughts if you keep them to yourself? He reasoned to himself. His secret.