Knock Knock

Nash's heart began to race. Please don't be dad please don't be dad. Nash answers the door.

"Ey sorry to bother you but you parked in my spot." A tall, muscular, tan boy with brown puppyish eyes, big lips and scruffy blackish brown hair stood outside the door. "Hey! You're that guy! From that band!" The boy reaches out his hand to shake Nash's, "Calum.." A smile spread across Nash's face as he said "yeah, my name is Nash." Calum nodded and said "but uh you really are in my spot." Just then Cameron walks in the doorway and looks at Calum. "Hi there." "Ey, is that your car?" Cal says, pointing at the car in his spot. "No. My car is parked in the back." "Oh I'm sorry mate the lady said it was yours. Alright then off I go. Thanks." Cameron scans the boys body with his eyes, "anytime." When Nash closes the door he looks at Cameron and said "oh my God he's gonna live in our complex?" And Cam shrugged.  "What's a matter with you?" Nash questions. "Nothing."

Cameron walks over to the window and looks out to see Calum and a girl with long blonde hair. Calum had his hand on her thigh, she was pressed against what could be assumed to be Calum's car. She ran her fingers through his hair and he seemed to say something dirty in her ear because she turned red with a smirk. 

Ring ring
Cameron's phone interrupted his snooping.
"Bro where you at? you were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago."
"Oh shit, sorry Sammy..traffic is bad I'll be there soon bye!"

Cam grabs his keys off of the counter and Nash says "woah where are you going in a hurry?" Cameron says "sorry, I'll be back later I gotta go" and runs out the door with his sunglasses.