The Sound Of Fear

Cameron woke up in a daze. He saw nothing but the darkness around him, he heard the sound of water dripping. He couldn't move his hands, they were bound behind him. What happened? Why can't I remember anything? Where am I? Suddenly he heard footsteps echoing all around him.
An unfimilar voice began to speak.

"I know who you are, and I know, what you are."

Chills brushed Cameron's body.

"I don't know what's going on, who are you, where am I?" Cameron said in a shaken voice.

"You're having short term memory loss, no worries, you'll remember everything shortly. Meanwhile, tell me this, what are you feeling right now?"

"To be honest, confused, and scared."

"Are you sure about that?"

Suddenly the memories came flooding back and Cam's eyes widened. Fully alert he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Yes." He said, hoping to appear as though still confused.

The man however didn't buy it.

"Tell me, Cameron, how long have you known about your, gift?"

"What gift?"

The voice got louder.
"You KNOW what I'm talking about skip the damn acting."

"I haven't the slightest idea." Cameron says with a mischievous smirk.

"Alright then, let me refresh you." The man said as he picked up a hammer from a rusty metal table. He took slow steps toward the now shaking boy.
Cameron took a deep breath and swallowed, listening as each step came closer. The man stops Infront of him and reaches into his pocket and grabs two 5 inch nails​. Cam squeezes his eyes shut, and the man sighs and says,

"I really had hoped we could do this the easy way."