Chapter 9

The deeper Nash's thoughts went, the more he turned on. He started stroking himself faster.

"Hey-oh-sorry!" Cameron says. Nash jumps. "OH, HI, uh, I didn't hear you come in." Cam laughs and says "yeah I noticed." Nash blushes and runs to the bathroom to wash his hands. Cam walks around the bedroom looking at everything, the pillow by the wall, the sheets on the side of the bed, the picture frame face down on Nash's night stand. Uh...wait...hmmm...a picture face down on Nash's night stand? He walks over to the desk and Nash comes out of the bathroom shaking his hands dry. Cameron lifts the frame and turns as Nash says "hey don't mess with that." Cameron pauses, his heart full, as he sees in the frame, a picture of the day him and Nash first met in person.

"You framed this?" "Yeah, now put it down

"You framed this?" "Yeah, now put it down." Nash laughs and grabs the sheets off of the floor with an awkward smile. He turns to Cameron, who's smiling ear to ear, and says, "um quick question is there like a specific thing you have to use on a sheet after.." Cam laughs and says "I have no idea". Nash looks at Cam a little confused and says, "wait, you were a virgin?" Silence fills the air as Cameron puts the frame down quietly. With a straight face, he walks up to Nash, as Nash begins to stare into his brown, serious eyes. "No, I just keep cum on my sheets every night." The stiff air breaks with laughter as Nash hears Cameron's sarcastic remark. Nash smiles and says a little shy like, "you were my first time too." Cam put on a silly face and said 'ya think?' but inside he was screaming AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Nash goes downstairs to the laundry room to start the sheets cleaning while Cameron sits on the chair in the bedroom, next to the window. He opens the curtain a bit to look out at the cloudy sky. Tears start to pour out unintentionally. He breaks down and covers his face with his hands. Just as he starts wiping the tears, Nash walks back in. As he saw the boy wiping the tears from his eyes claiming his allergies were bad, he walked to him and motioned him to come here. As Cam stood up Nash grabbed him into a hug. "I'm fine." "No Cam, you're not fine." He squeezes the boy tighter and rubs his back to comfort him. Nash was full of the overwhelming need to hold Cameron, but Cam pulled away and went down stairs. Nash stood at the top of the stairs and it hit him like a truck. I do love him. Shit. He heard Cam sniffling. He ran downstairs and found Cameron in the kitchen looking in the fridge. He tapped on Cam's shoulder and he turned around. Nash said "hey." And Cameron looks into his gorgeous blue eyes and says "hi?" Nash put a finger in Cam's front pocket and pulled him into a kiss. When the kiss parted Cam said "why did you do tha--" .."because its not fair you get to make all the moves." A dirty smile shot across Cameron's face. Nash takes his index finger and slides in under Cam's shirt as Cameron bights his lip.

Knock knock