chapter 10

"you're a....." 🙊😱

" you're a CIA agent." Cameron sighed a breath of relief and laughed. "Oh my God Sammy no I'm not." Cam laughed and laughed. Looks like his secrets are safe after all. Or at least for now. Sammy can read on Cameron face that he was telling the truth. But yet it seemed as though Cameron was indeed hiding something. "Oh well I will figure out what it is about you Cameron Alexander Dallas." Cam shrugs and says "I don't really know what you're talking about." Sam looked at him with serious eyes. "There's something very mysterious about you , in fact lots of things , things that don't make sense or add up. I'll figure it out." Cam stood up and smiled, "is there anything else you need , because otherwise I think I should go on my way."
" Not yet, but I'll be getting back to you on that be rest assured."

Meanwhile Nash is FaceTiming with Hayes.
" Nash , you're acting so weird can you just tell me what's going on?"
' nothing going on to talk about , just a normal day...'
" no there's definitely something going on... Come on we tell each other everything don't we?"
' I'm serious bro , I'm just waiting for laundry to get done... And then I'm going to hit the gym.'
" you're doing laundry this early? You? Why?"
' I don't know because it needed to be done? Duh.'
" o..."
Nash begin to blush and smile.
' now now don't let your imagination get out of control Hayes.'
" oh my God tell me tell me tell me everything who was it who was she oh my God"
' dude are you seriously asking me this right now?'
" yes oh my God tell me !"
' there's nothing really to tell.'
" come on... Don't be a pussy."
' oh sorry I have to go'
" what why?'
' I have something cooking and I don't want it to burn...'

Nash hangs up the phone and sinks into his chair. Am I really so obvious? Oh well , his curiosity will fade... I hope.

Hey guys ! I'm sorry for the short chapter I'm just super tired. I hope you enjoy the update. Just remember if you guys need somebody to talk to you can always message me or comment. Love ya !