Let Yourself In

Let myself in? This is some BS. He walks around and scopes out the area. The only way in was through that gate. It was too tall to jump so he climbed up it, scratching up his knee. He jumped down to the other side and began walking to the house. He climbed the four large stairs and rang the doorbell. He stepped back waiting for the door to open, as he looked at the size of the mansion Sammy lived in. He'd only ever been there once to help him move in. Ring ring. Oh hell no, don't tell me I have to let myself in. Shit. He couldn't open the door or a window without tripping the security alarms. Why the hell won't he just let me in? What's all this about anyway? Cameron looked around. Tired of the games he has a thought come to his head about how to get in. He kept looking around as he took his right hand out of his pocket and put his index finger to the door. He pulled it over to the doorknob. He stopped looking around and focused. He pulled his finger away from the doorknob but kept his finger pointed at it and he closed his eyes and...Sammy opened the door. "Cameron I thought you'd have it open by now." "Why would I?" He walked in and said "what's all of this about Sam?" Sammy closed the door and offered Cam a seat. "I think you know." Cameron sits and clears his throat. "No idea." As he spoke his brain was scrambling. Shit what does he know? See, Cameron has a big secret, but its much more than his liking guys, he has one, very big secret.

"Cam, I think I've figured out something about you. Something you probably think you've hidden well."

Shit

"What's that?" Cameron gulps down his nerves.

"You....are a "

vote if you want to continue!