Butterflies

But first, I'm SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE LIFE HAS BEEN CRAZY RECENTLY.  Okay here we go.

A week had passed and Nash and Cameron seemed to be back to "normal." 

No more did they tease each other with sexual gestures, no more did they kiss and caress. They both pretended as though nothing had happened, even though pretending it hadn't killed them both inside. They were back to being, 'friends.'

Nash sat at the table eating breakfast with Cam going through Twitter when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Cam said as he got up.

He opened the door to see Chad and Hayes. Cam smiled and said, "hey what you doin' here?"

Hayes rolled his eyes and walked past Cam and sat at the table. Chad crossed his arms. That's never a good sign.

"I need you two to watch Hayes today, I have to fly to New York and he can't come." Chad said with a weary look on his face.

"Sure of course!" Cam said with a huge smile.

Chad gave Cam the look of doubt, "Cameron, please, be responsible while I'm gone, don't let him get in trouble."

"What are you so worried about?"

"You don't know Hayes as well as you think you do, he is half mischief and half boredom, that's the combination that gets him in a lot of trouble. Seriously, watch him like a hawk."

Cam nodded and put his hand on Chad's shoulder, "Trust me, I got this."

Chad sighed and nodded. He looked in at Nash and Hayes and pointed at both of them and said, "behave." Nash gave him a look of shock, as if to say, "who me? I'm always good." And Hayes looked at him like, "Ha no."

Chad left and Cam closed the door and returned to the table. Hayes was staring blankly at a wall by this time.

"Uh whatcha thinkin bout?" Cam said, remembering Chad's warnings.

"Hm? Oh, nothing. Can a friend come over?" Hayes replied quickly.

"Uh, what friend?"

"A girl, I met her yesterday."

Cam smiled and said, "not a chance. Why don't you invite someone you actually know over, have a friend-sleepover?"

Hayes cocked an attitude and replied, "What friends??"

Nash poured the last bit of milk down his throat and put his bowl in the sink and said, "How about Aaron, he just flew in here last night, he probably needs a friend to hang with today anyway."

Hayes nodded and excused himself to the back spare bedroom to call Aaron.

Cameron smiled and licked his spoon. It accidentally caught Nash's eyes. The way he slowly let his tongue slide across it reminded him of when Cameron would slide his wet tongue across his dick before taking all of him into his mouth. Cameron looked up and saw Nash staring. Nash looked away for a second then looked back and saw Cameron do the unthinkable. OF ALL FUCKING THINGS CAM....WHY THIS... He took the handle of the spoon into his mouth and winked. FUCK YOU CAM. STAHPPPPPPP. Nash felt a shiver going up his spine as he felt the fucking butterflies in his dick. Then he turned around and walked away. Not today, Satan.