In Your Arms

After a few minutes Nash pulled away from Cameron's lips and reluctantly asked him to stop.

Cam backed away and with concerned eyes asked what was wrong. Nash sat up.

"We seriously need to talk."

"Okay."

Nash cleared his throat. He got up and grabbed the paper from the bedroom. "What the fuck is this?"

"Oh that? Nothing I was writing a script for a movie idea about a haunted shell that summoned a guy who was murdered and his body was scattered into the ocean. Whomever dared to summon him by saying his name three times and listening to the shell would be haunted, doomed to die by drowning." Cam said almost whispering.

Nash's eyes widened, "please tell me this shell isn't cursed."

Cam got up slowly and walked over to Nash. He stared into his eyes and put his hand on Nash's arm gently. He whispered, "of course it is silly boy."

Nash took a step back horrified and gulped.

Cameron broke out laughing and said "OF COURSE NOT OH MY GOD YOUR FACE!"

Nash rolled his eyes and smiled, "I hate you so much."

"I know," Cameron said smiling.

''Then why did you disappear?" Nash asked.

''I told you, my car broke down and I passed out, I'm dead serious."

"Okay. I was scared." Nash said looking at the floor.

"You were?" Cam said, eyes watering.

"Of course I was, you know you're like my best friend and stuff and I, don't wanna lose you you're really important to me and I-" Nash paused and looked to the ceiling.

"It's okay..." Cam said kissing Nash on the cheek.

Nash grabbed Cameron into a hug and began to cry. What if I'd of lost him forever? He didn't let go. He just held him in his arms not speaking.