"Who's Your Daddy?"

*Highly requested continuation*

Cam sits up and grabs Nash by the thighs and slides him up onto his hip, supporting him with strong, firm hands. Nash moans as Cam teases his entrance. A million things are racing in Nash's mind at this point. *What am I doing? I'm not gay...am I?* All that's on Cameron's mind is, this moment. Cameron flips Nash on his belly, and presses his body against him, kissing his neck and stroking his arm. Every touch causing Nash to tremble in excitement. The tingling was almost unbearable. Nash, bearly able to speak, whispered, "I need you right now, please, Cam I need you." Cameron backed up and positioned himself infront of Nash's entrance, he put one hand on each side of him, and said "Beg for me babe, how bad do you want me...'' Nash tried to reach for his own bulge hoping for some relief, but Cam shoved his hand out of the way.
"Cam I need you so bad, please, oh my God." Nash moaned.
Cameron's gentle side kicked in as he asked Nash if he was really ready, which of course was greeted with a moaning yes.

Cameron went in Nash slowly and Nash let out a loud deep growl in pleasure. He picked up the pace as Nash dug his fingers into the sheets. Cam's large warm member felt so good, the pulsing heat going in deep and hard. Nash could barely speak, he managed out to say "harder please, please, yes." Cameron reluctantly went harder, but the more he did, the more Nash moaned out profanities. Suddenly Cam feels wild, he's a hot throbbing mess, he's goes harder and harder and faster and faster and then suddenly, stops. Nash whimpers "no please please I'm so close" and Cam puts his strong hand around Nash's waist and the other teasing his entrance once again. Cams eyes fill with lust as his cock aches for more, looking at what he wanted more than anything right then. He leaned over to Nash's ear, his hot member against Nash's bare skin, and he whispers, "Who's your daddy."