Where Is He?

Buzzzzz buzzzzz buzzzzz!

Nash stretches, awakened from his vibrating phone. He noticed Cameron wasn't next to him and figured he must be downstairs. He reaches for his phone. 31 missed calls from Hayes. What the heck?

Buzzzzz buzzzzz buzzzzz!

"Hayes I've told you a million times I don't care what you had for lunch I -"
"Nash, Cam's car was found on the side of the bridge and his phone is off where is he is he with you?"
"Yeah he's like downstairs, wait his car was stolen? Are you sure it's his?"
"It's his. Thank God he's okay I was so worried." Hayes said with a sigh of relief.
"Yeah. I guess I'll go let him know his car was stolen, damn."
"Alright, later bro."
"Later."

Nash goes in the bathroom and gets dressed for the day. 1:00 pm, wow I haven't slept this late in awhile. He made his way downstairs and to the kitchen. No Cam. He must be in the laundry room. As he walks to the laundry room a slight bit of worry touches his mind. He opened the door, Cameron was not in there. Nash panicked and started searching the apartment.
"Cam, are you here?"
Nothing. Nash grabs his phone and calls Cam's phone to no avail. He calls Hayes back.
"Hayes Cam's not here I thought he was he's not here." Nash said frantically on the verge of tears.
"Oh my God, should we call police?"
"Yeah, you call, send me the bridge location, I'm gonna look for him." Nash hung-up and quickly grabbed his car keys and ran out the door.

Where is Cam? And why was his car at the bridge?