Shocks and Shivers

"Who's your daddy?"
Nash shivers as Cameron's shocking words struck his ears. He kinda pauses, still completely in a zone, aching for the boy to go back inside of him, yet unsure how to respond to what he just heard. Cam tenses up and squeezes Nash's body. He says, "I'll teach you who daddy is, then, pet." Nash grew harder as he heard these dirty words from the gorgeous brunette boy's mouth. Without saying more Cameron thrust back inside Nash, deeply, intensely, this time grunting loudly as Nash moans in deep pleasure. His strokes were smooth yet so powerful, the head of his dick began pounding the sweet spot in Nash, the spot that makes him scream and claw the sheets, the spot that makes him bite the pillow his face is resting on, his back arching with each deep lusty thrust. Nash moans out "FUCK, CAM, OH MY GOD, FUCK!!!!" And Cam starts slowing and softened his pace and strokes and said "baby boy, what did you just call me?" And Nash says "please please don't slow down not again please." Cam slows down teasingly, and mentally counts to three, 'one, two, three' and pounds his cock into Nash's sweet spot four times,  Nash panting and moaning, wanting so bad to go over the edge, as Cam stops again.
Cam slowly started moving his penis in and out, in and out, when suddenly Nash moans out, "DADDY PLEASE FUCK ME", these words got Cam so beyond horny he couldn't take it anymore, he decided to finish the blue eyed boy off.
Here he went, full speed, deeply, roughly, loudly, the smacking sound as his thrust hit Nash's sweet spot made it all the better,

"YES DADDY YES"
The more Nash said, the more he swore, the more he moaned, the more excited Cam got.
Until finally the boys couldn't go any further without tipping over the edge. One, two, three, Cameron grabbed Nash tightly as he finished off, cumming inside of Nash, Nash over the edge as Cameron rides out their high. Shaking and trembling all over, not ready for Cameron's thick dick to leave his body. Cameron begins pulling out and Nash says "not yet, please." Cameron smiles, knowing he's making Nash feel so good, knowing he made him this hot mess, was satisfying. He did as the boy requested, he stayed inside of him making sloppy thrusts to his core. He did this for 1 minute, when suddenly Nash's ass tightens around his member, making him throb and get hard once more. Nash knew what he was doing. He kept loosening and tightening repeatedly until finally Cam starts thrusting faster and stronger once again. Each thrust hitting Nash's spot, already covered and filled with Cams cum. The excitement builds once more, the tension causing Cameron's hips to buckle as he grinds into Nash's core, once again the boys reach their climax. Cameron pulls out and Nash flips onto his back, looking up at the boy. Cam puts a lustful kiss into Nash's mouth and lays his hand on Nash's hard dick. Nash is so out of breath, aching for his own dick to have some relief. Cameron crawls to the bottom of the bed and says, "Close your eyes baby boy." Nash closes his eyes and Cam grabs Nash's dick, he begins stroking it with his hands, slowly. Nash let's out a small whimper. Cam then smiles, and takes Nash's dick into his mouth and Nash throws his head back in pleasure. He can't hell but open his eyes to watch the boy suck him, his pink lips wrapped around his throbbing cock was enough to get him going harder. Cameron swirled the tip of his tongue around the head of Nash's thick cock, taking him deeply into his mouth, causing Nash to cry out in pleasure. When suddenly Nash begins tipping of the edge, he can't help but thrust, as Cam gives him an approving nod. Nash thrusts into Cameron's hot wet mouth, so wet, it felt so good, Cam put pressure around Nash's dick and Nash let out a final serious of profanities as he released his load into Cameron's mouth. Cameron swallowed and licked of every last bit from Nash's juicy cock. He laid next to the panting mess of a boy, as he wrapped his leg around Nash's, and they drifted off to sleep.