Cameron's Return

After a few minutes of blankness Nash snapped out of it with Hayes shaking him.

"Woah dude I just had a vision I saw where Cam is he-" The front door opened.

Chad walked in and crossed his arms. Hayes gulped as Chad looked at the circle on the ground.

"Oh...Hey dad, you're back," Hayes said nervously.

"I just got off of the phone with the police, they said you told them Cam was on his way back. You lied to me, and you lied to them. What the HELL is going on and don't give me more bs." Chad said in an angry tone looking at Nash.

"Dad the truth is-"

The front door opened again. Cameron stood in the doorway.

"Hey!" Cam said. Nash stared in shock looking back and forth to Hayes then back to Cam then to Chad.

"Why didn't you...Why were you missing?" Chad said stuttering.

Cameron walked to them and scratched his neck.

"Well I was headed to the store and I saw someone on the side of the road who needed help and then my car broke down and my phone died so I had to walk, I passed out from heat exhaustion. Then somebody took me in their place and let me use their phone so I called Nash and told him I was on my way back, and now I'm here. " Cam said with an almost spiteful smile.

Chad looking annoyed nodded and said, "Alright."

Then Cam turned to Hayes and said, "did you finish the ferris wheel drawing yet? I told you it's hard!"

Hayes getting the hint, replied with, "nah man I only just barely drew the outlining circle."

"It's okay you'll get there pal." Cam said gently patting Hayes on the back.

Chad hugged the boys and left. As soon as he shut the door, Nash pushed Cameron against the wall and said with his eyes fixed on Cam firmly, "we need to talk."

Cameron grabbed Nash's shirt collar and traced his finger down his belly and said in a low voice, "later." Nash instantly turned on and bit his lip.

"Fuck I need answers, now." Nash grumbled. Cam looked up into Nash's eyes lustfully and moved him from Infront of him. He grabbed Nash by his two legs and lifted him onto his waist against the wall. Cam lowered his lips onto Nash's and lead him into a lustful kiss. So wet and so slow. Suddenly he picked up the paste and started to grind his hips, rubbing his groin against Nash's. Resembling the friction and intensity of when they first made out. Cam began to lose control. He carried Nash to the table while they continued to make out passionately. Nash began to moan, he was so hard. Cam squeezed Nash's inner thigh causing him to grab his crotch.

"You want me baby boy?" Cam said holding Nash behind the neck teasing him with his fingers running up and down.

Nash moaned tugging at Cameron's pants, "I want you so bad."

"What do you want me to do to you babe?" Cam said teasing Nash's crotch with one finger on his pants zipper.

"I want you to fuck me so hard I scream" Nash admits biting his lip so hard in anticipation.

"What do you need baby boy?" Cam said unzipping Nash's pants.
The movement caused Nash to moan so loudly. "FUCK I NEED YOUR FAT COCK INSIDE OF ME PLEASE CAM"

Cam's heart began to race. He was so horny he could barely take it. "Who do you need?"
Cam unzipped his own pants and began to grind against Nash's unbuttoned bulging pants.

Nash moaned profanities and began grinding harshly against Cam's hard spot. "FUCK! DADDY I NEED DADDY FUCK ME OH MY GOD I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE FUCK ME, DADDY MAKE ME SCREAM!"

Cam was fully erect and so big and hard his underwear couldn't hold him. Nash licked his lips and Cameron began to pull of Nash's pants roughly, until Nash happened to glance into the living room and saw Hayes watching. Oh shit.