Chapter 19

She's been eager to find a secluded place since morning that day. It was one of the rarest moments that she, a jovial person has taken an interest on quietness. All because of her salient mission. She walks to a forested area inside the village with an uneasiness remembering her twin brother's advice:

"Don't do anything reckless Mito."

She stepped on the grass silently while scanning the surroundings. Mito just hope no one was going to pass-by on the place.

"Finally, a quiet place!" she mumbled excitedly, Mito started to unfold the scrolls she was carrying on her arms for quite a time especially the giant scroll that was resting on her back.

"Now for the things I will need," After spreading out the giant scroll and the other scrolls with her, she stare above looking at the apple tree. "Apple tree." she smiled and blushed simultaneously, remembering how she and Hashirama first met 'again' for the first time after fifteen years.

"That will do."

The Uzumaki held up a smaller scroll and made a seal using only one hand, raising her right middle and pointing finger aiming at her target.

"It must work, It must!"

Wind started to blow after making some hand seals, she then turned to the giant scroll and placed the smaller ones that were now floating beside it.

"Please, just please."

Mito chanted, letters coming from the smaller ones burst out from the scroll becoming a huge reddish chakra wall which resemble the Uzumaki logo, the whirlpool. After surrounding the tree of the 'whirlpool' chakra, the diamond mark on her forehead - the Strength of a hundred seal starts to glow.A seal which was reputed to be the pinnacle of chakra control. Her grandfather Ashina formulated it and hence also have the same mark on his forehead.

A massive amount of force erupted from the main scroll, took down at least ten trees and put it inside. Mito knelt down, sweat rolling down her face.

"Oh my, I overdid it!" Nervous and confused if she's going to celebrate for the jutsu's success or feeling sorry for the trees. She did it, totally did it. Her jutsu worked.

"The next time I'll do this, things will be different." A worried look on her face showed. Her thinking is right, a mighty creature cannot be compared to a dozen of trees but then she must succeed on it-they must. Perhaps, the girl's smile came back "But I know you're there so its gonna be fine." Mito begin to fold her scrolls.

"Hashirama-san."

She can't help but to think about the Hokage every time. Since they met 'again' after a long time, the renowned man got stuck in her head that sometimes it became too obvious more especially to Morito. Sometimes she wondered what was it, the feelings was just there and every time Hashirama talk to her it seems Mito was having a hard time looking at him - without blushing.

"Uhm, this is embarrassing." She sighed, this was not the time to day dream on a man who was out of her league. Out of her league? what makes her say that?. Well, they are distant blood relatives, they share some cultural aspects in life, they both want peace, he was nice to her (but he is nice to everybody, oh well) they are good friends, childhood playmates, they were both happy people, Senju and Uzumaki have strong ties, therefore he's not so out of her league, right? right?.

He's hokage, she's one of the best kunoichi in her village. The Uzumaki lady thinks all of this, bits by bits.

Mito chortled, face fully red as tomato imagining things she must not.