Chapter 12

A/N: I'm trying my best to shut the humor especially now, things will be going rough and serious (oh well,lets see)

The tension was now covered by a total silence after the owner of the voice shook both side's ferocity. They remained on that position for awhile. A lady, particularly with red hair held her breath by covering her mouth using both hands. Her brother who ias standing beside her almost dropped his jaw watching in awe. Never in their whole life they witness such fine moves given that those three people in front of them were definitely not ordinary shinobis (they just arrived with some men at the back beside the open wooden door). One was the hokage, Hashirama, who jumped to defend someone from his brother's rage.

"Tobirama? so that's Tobirama..." Mito whispered knowing from Hashirama's call that it was his brother. But why was that man so angry that he wanted to slash somebody? His sword were wrapped by his elder brother's jutsu the Mokuton, fully stopping his movements, preventing to clash with someone behind the Hokage. She then turn her attention to this someone, who is he protecting? who is this...

She scrutinized Hashirama's and saw a girl. The person was in fact a female and Mito can deduce that she's a shinobi. The female shinobi was on the position of defending herself gazing at Hashirama's back and look annoyed as hell, she's wearing a dark colored clothes, her bangs almost covering half of her face. Whatever Mito just observed from the three people, it bothered her so much.

"B..Brother," Tobirama stuttered, surprise at his brother's sudden arrival.

Everyone in the room including the visitors made different reactions; there's huff, quirky movements, panic and whispers. Hashirama sighed and was absolutely sure he cant get a proper rest, not after he solved this commotion.

"Now," his voice deep and dead serious, the mood Tobirama was unable to go against. He grunted in disapproval, knowing his brother was ordering him to put his sword away and calm down. But upon realizing there were unknown people or much like visitors behind them (that these people's eyes are watching them all along) slowly but unwillingly, he moved the sword down, gritting his teeth and glaring at a certain girl. Mito watched them carefully from every movements more especially, that girl behind him.

Hashirama kept the mokuton vines active but wasnow detached in Tobirama's sword, he then made an eye contact to Toka (the poor Senju girl panicked but came back to herself after the eye contact. He muttered an apology to the Uzumaki group (the visitors) after he deactivated the mokuton. Toka did the same and asked everyone (the visitors) to follow her outside the room. Jiro on the other hand was the more hesitant one, not long after Madara waved her hand as an order to get outside.

"You too, Tobirama.." the Hokage said asking him to get outside the room.

"Why?!" His albino brother protested like a 6 year old kid not having a cookie after dinner.

"I'll meet you later, just let me and Madara.." The older Senju continued.

"Madara ?!" in Morito's thoughts.

"Madara-sama?" in Mito's.

Both Uzumaki were in the process of getting outside on that moment.

"Well what's new?" the younger Senju threw his arms upward as if throwing a nag, sounding unconvinced.

"Just like what you always do, listening to that girl before me, your own brother!"

Madara kept quiet for a very long time now, she just observe the whole scenario and rolled her eyes at Tobirama's rage

"Tell my brother what you did." he pressed his line as if challenging Madara. The visitors were fully out in the office and the door was finally closed.