Chapter 5

(Mostly headcanons for further story development )

The Senju Clan, "The clan with a thousand skills" was the most feared ,strongest most respected clan above all other clans in the ninja world during the war-torn era before the founding of the hidden villages.

They descended from the younger of two sons of Rikudo Sennin or the Sage of Six Paths. They were believed to be born with the 'body' of the sage. Before his death, Rikkudo asked his two sons on what course of power they would follow to lead the world. The elder son easily chose "power" while the younger answered "love". The Sage grew favor the ideals of the younger son over those of his older son. Therefore, before he died,he chose the younger son to be his successor ,the elder brother ,bitter,hateful at having been denied what he felt was rightfully his to inherit, attacked his younger sibling.

The Sage, deeply saddened and angered by this, cursed the elder son to have a passionate love that can become a bottomless well of despair the moment the one they care for the most is dead.

The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons and inherited the Sage's "eyes" and also the curse. They carry the "curse of hatred" since the day that the Sage chose the younger son to be his successor. From then on, the two clans, starting from the very beginning, were like water and oil.

-xXx-

Butsuma Senju was the leader the Senju Clan in the warring period originally had 4 sons in order; Hashirama ,Tobirama,Kawarama and Itama. Hashirama the eldest son was the strongest but also the most hard headed son of his. Butsuma and Hashirama constantly fights (verbally and non verbally) hitting his son in the face when the kid angered him and was most of the time defended by his second son, Tobirama. Kawarama died first in battle and Itama was killed by members of the Uchiha Clan (it is unknown whether Kawarama was killed by Uchiha too). Hashirama grew hating the shinobi system saying that it was unfair to children that instead of playing and enjoying their youth, they are the ones suffering in war. Even as a child, he already figured it out how to attain peace starting with love.

Tajima Uchiha was the leader of the Uchiha clan and the counterpart of Butsuma. He had 4 sons and was gifted (cursed?) to have one daughter in order; Urumiya, Mikihisa, Madara, Izuna and the last one died without a name. His wife Reiko was killed by a Senju member, while pregnant of their child (and they latter know that the baby was a boy when they separate the mother and child on different coffin to bury). Urumiya was killed by Hashirama Senju,Mikihisa by another enemy clan,Tajima worried about his clan's future (his two older sons were now dead in the hands of his enemies) . Madara was traumatized when her mother was murdered in front of her. She covered Izuna's eyes (she was 8 and Izuna is 3 at that time) carrying her little brother watching as her mother died together with a baby in her womb. Uchiha at that time neglect to have female shinobi as they believed that women especially children must stay at home taking good care of their family and mostly by their husbands that were busy killing members of the outside clan. Madara grew desperately wanting to fight and avenge her mother. Tajima observed his daughter surprisingly surpassing boys about her age made it clear that Madara (no matter how improbable it is to accept by the clan) will be his successor.

-xXx-

Uchiha were very proud of their hair and only cuts it whenever they lost a fight (Madara got the longest hair among the Uchiha passing her waist and is only cutting it whenever Hashirama defeat her in their past fights) She also influenced him (when they were still kids) telling him to try growing his hair (to ultimately change his stupid pot-look-alike hairstyle that make her feel not wanting to play with him again. Madara was a perfectionist when it comes to hairstyle) Hashirama was the only one to know on what brand of shampoo she was using (he once smelled her crown when they slept together (when they were kids! When they were kids!) ) he joked about it after she bluntly said he look like an open umbrella on his sleeping position. He then told her she smelled like strawberries, Madara blushed (like strawberry).After that ,she changed her shampoo to melon. Izuna her brother got the prettier between them and she's really fond of combing his kid brother's hair. One time that she mention it to Hashirama, (again,when they were kids) he made up his mind to grow his hair (so that someday she will comb his hair too and keeps daydreaming about it).

-xXx-

Unlike the Uchiha clan,the Senju doesn't look alike each other. The fact that Senju can marry outsiders brings them this many types of hairs,color of eyes,color of hairs,types of skin,heights,and many differences. Best example for this was Hashirama and Tobirama. They don't look alike but they are really brothers from one father and one mother (both dead). Hashirama got his dark hair from his father (thankfully he did not inherit his father's brutality to children) Tobirama got the lighter shade surely from their mother.

The Senju Clan best jutsu was the Mokuton technique, but after many years of their existence, only Hashirama awakened this. The Uchiha have their own signature Katon no Jutsu and everyone were taught to master it.

Uchiha respect their clansmen equally but they discriminate other clans. As they're descendant of the sage's elder son, they find themselves being the God race that is above all other. Uchiha also despises mongrels and treat those who haven't awakened the sharingan yet with a lower status than the rest.

When Madara became their leader, (and she's the first female leader of their clan) women must also train to be ninja but unlike men, most of them can't go on battles and have to stay home to take care of the children. Their fighting skills come in handy when they have to protect the village. There were, however, some exceptions of this.

Hashirama's father originally planned Tobirama to be his successor (because Hashi and his father were not in good terms) and Hashirama was willing to give it his younger brother anyway. But because the elder son was the most powerful and the Senju traditionally chose leadership by who's the most powerful, Hashirama retained to be its successor and became its leader at the age 16.

In the Uchiha Clan rule, the first son must be the next clan leader and if the current leader doesn't have an offspring or all his children were females, the next male closest to the current leader's blood (in their family tree) will have the next leadership bloodline. In Madara's case,her two brothers ;Urumiya and Mikihisa were both dead,she's a female and the next is Izuna who was the rightful clan leader. But because Izuna was five years younger than her, he cannot lead a whole clan. When his father chose her to be the clan leader some Uchiha were not willing to follow a female leader (she's 17 at that time) ,but because of Madara's unnatural prowess, she then gained their trust.

In the Senju,if one member was able to beat its current leader on a battle, he can be the new leader. This was why it's the best to choose the most powerful one among them, so this situation can be avoided. In the Uchiha ,they have a high respect on their leader and very rarely that a member can eliminate or dethrone its leader because of the strong familial bond and respect (they are solid blood relatives unlike the Senju).

The Uchiha worships Neko-kami as their deity, the war cat god. They also train ninja cats and almost every family has one.(Madara is fond of cats ,she have three cats ,one of them was a gift from Hashirama on the day they established Konoha and its also her 18th birthday. She named it Orenji since it was orange in color but Hashirama named it "Aiko" They fought over it for one week because whenever she's calling the cat 'Orenji' it doesn't respond, but whenever she called it Aiko it does,so she trained the cat and forbid Hashirama to go in their house for a month).

The Senju worships trees. In the Senju compound they have the oldest, biggest tree (and they did move it from the forest of Rikkudo-knows-where to Konoha. Their former residence was in the middle of the forest by the way.) Their current leader Hashirama was fond of bonsai and wood sculpting (Tobirama once break one of his bonsai and the Hokage mourned for it for about 3 weeks. One day, he talked about it with Toka in his office and Madara heard their conversation. The next day the Hokage found a cherry blossom bonsai with a note : "Stupid Senju ,I don't know what kind of bonsai did you lost but I picked this one because of its color so stop being so stupid and get over with it." Hashirama was loss for words. The cherry blossson bonsai was really beautiful (for him,just like Madara) he also found out an interesting trivia that Madara (without realizing it) likes the color pink.

Uchiha are picky eater. They aren't fond of meats and majority of them are vegetarian. One of their common trait is craving of sweets (most of them were diabetic ,it can also be the cause of blindness aside from their overusing of sharingan. )

Senju has a high tolerance in alcohol (most Senju are alcoholic ,too much alcohol is the reason why many of their members died in liver explosion lololol)

In Uchiha,once married they cant be divorced and if the partner caught the other cheating ,he or she have the full rights to kill his/her partner. As for the Senju,they don't have a rule in marrying only one person (they can be polygamus) the leader can marry up to 4 women and for ordinary members, they can marry up to two (but this is only applied for men).