Chapter 7

The first Hokage, wearing his armor ,packing scrolls,tools and weapons, was together with Toka and the other Senju going out for a special task; capturing the four tails, Son Goku. The four tails was last seen near the Iwagakure. The Tsuchikage asked Hashirama if they can help capturing the tailed beast and as their new alliance, they must show a full support to Iwa and so they accepted the Tsuchikage's request. (plus Hashirama's mokuton is powerful enough to handle the strength of tailed beast )

"Why she is not participating on this?" that was Tobirama.

"She's out for another mission." Hashirama answered, getting ready for their journey.

"Hashirama-sama, we're ready" said by a Senju member.

"Brother,you don't have to do this. Yes you're the strongest shinobi, but this tailed beast ,it's different and the village needs you."

"Relax Tobirama,I wont let myself to get killed."

Tobirama sighed. He trust his brother, but no one was certain to live after a fight with a tailed beast (no one ever lived after they fought a supernatural monster like that)

"Besides, there's Madara if ever something happen to me." Hashirama said, half jokingly.

"That's why I can never relax." Tobirama replied with a frown as Hashirama jumped out of the Hokage office together with the other Senju.

-xXx-

The five kage summit was held every time the villages has a very important (and it must be super important) matter to discuss. A letter came to Hokage's office after the capture of the 4 tails from the Tsuchikage (and he purposely noted that the letter must be read only by the Hokage himself) Tobirama was so glad Madara was not around the village yet.

"What does it says?"

"They want Konohagakure no Sato to join the kage summit!" Hashirama said happily. Tobirama of course was also very happy. Their sweats in establishing the village was now leading to success and Konoha will soon to be known in the world (and many clans will have an interest to be their alliance)

Hashirama just hoped that Madara was there to hear the good news.

Tobirama hoped Madara will never return in the village ever again.

The two brothers rejoiced,screamed in joy ,applauding like crazy.

"We must celebrate this!" Tobrama called it.

Hashirama then compute their funds. He divided it by two but Tobirama noticed that the sum of two are not balance.

"Why is that?"

"For the Uchiha renovations."

"She's still not taking it?"

The latest fund which he gained from the capturing of the 4 tails was triple the amount of Madara's 'stupid fund' and the latest fund will now go to Uchiha renovations while the 'stupid fund' will be use for the mini celebration. Tobirama did not protest ,he knew the Uchiha needed it.

"It's not that I am complaining ,but the amount (for Uchiha) is too much,we can use the other parts of it for something?"

"No,Tobirama. It is my fault that they suffered in the storm. I just hope this will cover up Madara's anger."

When it comes to Madara,his brother was willing to give everything (including his life) Tobirama had a mini flashback when Madara asked Hashirama to kill himself to gain her trust.

"I think the celebration must be held after the Kage summit,what do you think?" Hashirama suggested.

"Sure,that's better."