Chapter 9

The day was warm and the blue sky was present. Everyone in the village were busy preparing for tonight's celebration. It was not of much grandeur, there were few colorful flag-lets , no fireworks ,but some loud music. Outsiders might think it was just an ordinary day in the village. Konoha was still young, doesn't have much fund for big celebrations, plus, the Hokage wanted it to be simple. Simple,yet everyone will participate, including the new clans as an addition to its villagers.

But they have a generous amount of foods and alcoholic drinks were coming on its way.

"A Senju-styled celebrations, great." she rolled her eyes, her voice with a thick sarcasm, Izuna was observing while on her side. The child found some kids about his age from a different clan,a group of male and female younglings and he shyly asked for his sister's permission to play with them (unfortunately for the kid he doesn't have peers on their Uchiha clan because he's the youngest at the time being) Madara observed the children a few meters from them , they were from the Inuzuka clan (or the dog clan as she commented to Hashirama when they talked about their settlement) Being the head of the meticulous (and lonesome) Uchiha clan ,Madara find it hard to let her kid brother befriends other children from a different clan. But seeing his twinkling pleading eyes ,she cannot help but to say yes.

"Hmm. she nodded.

Izuna happily hugged her and ran to the group of Inuzuka children.

"MARRAAAA!"

They were on the center of the village ,people gathered everywhere putting tables and chairs around ,food carts and barrels of drinks (mostly alcoholic drinks much to Madara's dismay cause she hates it even warned the Uchihas about the dangers of too much alcohol in their bodies). That loud call irked her too, not because of the loud voice,but because of one idiot who practically screamed the very feminine form of her name in front of their people. As far as they all know, Uchiha Madara was a name of a fearsome woman.

"That idiot."

The Senju was running, wearing that long Hokage robe. The villagers bowed at their Hokage while he responded with a quick bow (he's running FAST,ninja style)

"Ma-"

Before he again dropped her pet name, Madara glared at him hinting an irritation to his actions.

"Madara!.. I thought she's already okay with it." Hashirama forced a smile nervously after receiving 'the look' .Madara turned her back and continue watching Izuna having his new acquaintances, Hashirama interrupted.

"There's no need to worry, Inuzuka children were taught from an early age the self discipline and good manners of a shinobi." Hashirama grinned; he clearly knows what's on her mind. Madara was always cautious, her trust can be compared to a diamond, Uchihas in general were just like her. In a way, Hashirama can relate, they were bestfriends and also Senju were like that before (the best example was his father Butsuma who would rather get killed than befriending their enemy clan)

Madara shrugged ignoring Hashirama's presence and walked somewhere. He noticed her irritation.

"Eh..Madara?" He followed her, not having any idea why the girl was on a very foul mood today. The Hokage followed her every steps (with some bowing there and there from the villagers for the two, occasionally Madara responded with a slight bow and nothing more)

A child tripped on the ground holding a pink flower, Madara stopped to help that young girl

"Be careful."

"Thank you, Madara-sama." She has the slightly surprised look and responded with a smile. The little girl wanted to give the pink flower as her gratitude.