Chapter 1

It was a very cold afternoon in the village of Konoha when she, together with her platoon returned.

"Neechan!" Izuna was running with wide grin on his face and was followed by some Uchiha clan members to welcome their clan leader and the co-founder of the rising village.

"Izuna." Madara patted her kid brother's head and decided to walk straightly in their home.

"Madara-sama, the Hokage is waiting for you." A Senju approached her before turning around to be with her brother. Izuna pouted and embraced his sister's waist like someone is going to steal her away from him. Madara looked down at him ,their onyx eyes met. The boy was looking at her, puppy eyes as though telling her not to go just yet.

"Tell him I'll be there later." she said flatly. The Senju nodded.

Madara leaves together with her brother and her clansmen. Izuna's chuckle of joy can be heard in the background.

-xXx-

Hashirama Senju was on a veranda with a cup on his hand. The man was peacefully seated on a wooden chair when suddenly, Toka arrived.

"Hokage-sama." Hashirama almost jumped and pour the whole content of that cup to himself and notice that Toka was gawking at him. Truth to be told that this very powerful shinobi was just as clumsy as this.

Hashirama still facing the scenery on his veranda. He put down his cup on a small table beside him ,combed his hair using his hands, cleared his throat and straightened his posture before facing her with his nicest smile. The smile turned into a frown when he noticed that Toka was alone.

Hashirama waited for a second ...then seconds.

"My messenger told me that she will be coming here, later."

Hashirama nodded and made a 'hmm' sound before putting his hand over his chin.

"I see."

"...where is Tobirama-sama?" Toka asked, trying not to appear very consistent in looking for that man. She did not receive any answer coming from Hashirama but she caught a glimpse of sadness in his eyes when she mentioned his younger brother's name.

-A Day Before-

"Brother!"

Tobirama entered the Hokage office, raging like he will eat anyone who will get on his way. Hashirama was sititing on his desk - yes desk ,not chair wearing the Kage clothes - just stared at the younger man.

"Since when that THAT GIRL is entitled to go on the other villages to MAKE A PEACEFUL NEGOTIATIONS?"

"Tobirama," Hashirama said with his eyes closed. He can already foresee the incoming complaints from his younger brother.

"Calm down."

Tobirama was raging mad because usually, he's the one or if not, it was Hashirama that is making peaceful negotiations with the other villages. To think that it was Madara's fault that the Kirigakure almost declared a war with them. Madara fought an elite shinobi from Kiri and unfortunately, she killed him. After the fight they, were informed that the shinobi was a hero of the village, on which everybody wants to avenge his death.

"You trust that girl too much!"

"Brother,you are overreacting." Hashirama commented and on this,Tobirama's blood pressure becomes higher than him

"What if she never had negotiations with Kiri? That she just wanted to start a war, Konoha vs Kiri and then she can show off her abilities so that-"