Chapter 8

Madara walked to the gates of Konoha when she observed that the villagers are gossiping on the same topic all over again.

"Hashirama-sama is really great,he's the man!"

"Our Hokage is the best! I heard he's the one who found a solution against the tailed beasts!"

"I wonder if the Hokage is interested in marrying someday." a teenage girl giggled, Madara rose an eyebrow upon hearing it.

She made her way straight to the Kage office only to be greeted by Tobirama with some other people. There were unknown people inside the kage office.

"Madara,its nice seeing you again." (she was so surprised by Tobirama's greeting,she narrowed her eyes to the white haired young man) is he planning to kill me soon ...she thought, this is unbelievable! The younger Senju looks like he's on a very good mood today and not on his usual aura whenever he sees her.

Tobirama was talking with these people from different clans. Madara cleared her throat and politely excused her self to whisper something in Tobirama (but it's not actually a whisper like ear to ear but it's somewhat close to Tobirama)

"Who are they." she monotonously asked.

"Gentlemen,this is Uchiha Madara, my brother's second-in-command." Madara was in awe on Tobirama's nice introduction.

Am I dreaming or this bastard is planning something..or is he drunk or what or..did he bang his head on the wall several times or..he's not Tobirama or..is he sick? what on earth..

She's already plotting to activate the sharingan if she's on the top level genjutsu or whatever right on this moment.

The men stared vividly at Madara like she's the most perfect being they ever seen.

"Uchiha Madara-sama." Everyone greeted while bowing their heads

Madara felt she's a Buddha for a while then frown at Tobirama.

Why is Tobirama here where is that Hashirama

"My brother is on the Senju compound,planning about the mini celebration of the success of the Kage summit." he answered her unspoken words, Tobirama faced Madara and was smiling.

Madara found it really suspicious. Well who would not? She knew very damn well e how Tobirama hated her.

She turned to the eight bowing unknown men.

"If you'll excuse me." she exited herself in the room, closing the door and leaning behind it the moment it closed.

She felt something was off.

Why didn't Hashirama told her about the Kage summit? Why didn't he told her about the celebration...and these men, from her perspective, were noble men from different clans. Judging from their attires and the way they talked with Tobirama, they're talking about the settlement of their clan inside the village. Why she's being neglected? Hashirama can easily send her a message through the village falcon ,but he didn't.

Madara felt like something pierced her heart thinking about this. Did her forgot that she and him are equal in their truce? Collecting herself, she made a way going to the Senju compound.

"Madara-sama!" a Senju kid greeted her (just about the same age as Izuna)

"Yori,right? " she said and patted the boy's head.

"Are you looking for Hashi-sama?"

How did he know about that? does Madara looks like she's looking for a death match ,enough for the kid to conclude that's it's Hashirama she's been looking for? (as I said, they have been on a countless battles before, people know that)