Chapter 6

"Hashirama."

Madara entered the kage office (without knocking and without Hokage-sama) she glanced at the sitting Tobirama beside his older brother,the Hokage. Hashirama and Tobirama were having a conversation. Both stopped and stared at the incoming Uchiha. Tobirama's cool aura vanished and Hashirama's heartbeat skipped a beat.

"Am I interrupting something very important?" she asked.

"Ah,not at all. Tobi and I are done with our conversation." Hashirama glanced at Tobirama ,the younger one narrowed his eyes almost saying "We are not done ,we are not!"

"Good." Madara said and pulled a seat for her.

"I got a letter from Iwagakure regarding the alliance of Konoha and their village." She handed the letter to Tobirama (he's the one who won the alliance) but noticed that the letter already has the Konoha seal and a signature.

"Brother,its..who signed this? it's not your sign." Tobirama.

"I did." Madara said ,crossing her legs and leaning to the chair. Tobirama raised an eyebrow.

"Since when you are entitled to do it?"

"Since the founding of the village,Tobirama. I am your brother's second in command, right" she repliead, proudly,sarcastically and pushing Hashirama to agree with her.

"Y-yes,of course,her signature is equivalent to mine." Hashirama said nervously.

Tobirama wanted to protest but realized that she has a point. Madara have the right to sign on whatever important document as long as Hashirama is giving her the power to do so (it's on the truce they signed when they build the village. They have two copies; one in the Senju compound head quarters and the second one is on the Uchiha head quarters) ,knowing he cannot do anything about it, Tobirama shrugged.

"If you're done checking it, you can file it, Toka." Madara ordered.

"Yes, Madara-sama" Toka answered but was looking at the shrugging Tobirama. Hashirama did not check the document. He simply let the document slip on Toka's hands and the secretary filed it on a clean folder.

There was a small smile on Madara's lips. She knew Tobirama wanted to protest so bad but she overpowered him and she likes it.

"Is there any concerns you have, Madara?" Hashirama asked, sensing the contest of the two particular persons in the room.

"Tobirama, please give the founders of the village a little privacy. I have something very important to tell to the Hokage." Madara ..again,ordered (she is really overpowering Tobirama in this scenario) the younger Senju walked out without any words and left the two in the office.

Oh boy.

Hashirama readied himself on a breathtaking conversation with the lad. He's unsure if Madara is still mad at him or if she remembered their storm argument and wanted to continue it right in the freaking now. He gave some scrolls and books to Toka and the secretary exited herself in the room.

"About what happened last week," Madara started, Hashirama gulped. Wow it's been a week since they last talk (and for Hashirama its like 1 year)

"I know it's my fault -"

"I know it's your fault, I screamed it to your face and it is really your fault!"

Oh

"Madara-"

"It's not that Im blaming you or something"

What? what in the world? Hashirama was astonished by Madara's statement..what? he thought he's the one at fault (and she really did scream it to his face )

"What?"

"It's... "

"No it's okay,I know you're mad because your clansmen were-"

"Of course I am!"

...where is this conversation going...Hashirama spoke at the back of his mind.

"What exactly do you-"

"Do you still have-"

"Madara-"

"Hashira-"

"Look we are not going-"

"Let me speak first-"

"Hold on Madara,"

"Hashirama!"

"No,yes.,ah no,! okay ladies first."

"No,you speak first,you're the Hokage."

...what the hell...

"So...uhh what are we talking about here?"

"About last week"

"Oh yes yes,last week,what about it?"

"YOU!''

...here they go again...

Hashirama sighed heavily,so did Madara. They both stopped speaking ,both wanted to calm down,wanted to know where to start before talking.

A moment of silence

"Can I?"Hashirama

"No."

silence again

"is that?-''

Madara looked at the window.

"No ,it's not." Hashirama,looking at the floor.

"So where is it?!" Madara,like she's looking for justice.

"I put it on our cabinet."

"YOU PUT THE FRIDGIN THING ON THE CABINET?!"

...what exactly do they talk about...

"Where should I put that?" Hashirama asked innocently and thinking if he said something wrong (and what was wrong about it)

Madara was so angry and marched outside. She slammed the door behind her (same scenario as the last time they met) Hashirama was dumbfounded after that.

Where should I put the funds aside in the cabinet?...he said

Why the fuck did he put that stupid color bonsai on the cabinet!...she said..

Hashirama was talking about the funds.

Madara was talking about the cherry blossom bonsai.